PTR- IF i get no responses this time ILL MARK my coat WITH a DL!!! ( dis loser )LOL!

TaylorsLoveDisney

Mouseketeer
ok.. well im going to attempt ONE more time!!! and if i dont get any responses.. ill have to MARK my Coat with a DL.. for DIS loser! just like the scarlet letter! hahaha,,, ( somewhat kidding)
Going back to Disney IN 1 WEEK & FOUR days!!!! stayin at POP for 10 days!! yipee.. im so excited i could scream right here at my desk !!

OK.. so.. how do these things start.. ( ohh yea) the cast :
ME tonya taylor :) 30 yrs old.. BIG time planner ( annoy most people with my plans) but i get my obsession from my dad!!
Fav Character.. ALL OF THEM.. cannot pick just one

kiss-1-1-1.jpg

DH JEff 33 - loves Disney too.. but Gives me weird looks when i jump and down when i hear that word!! DISNEY he
JEFF-1.jpg

DD and DS hailey and Jeffrey THE BEST KIDS !!! :love:
hailnjeffrey-1.jpg

ok soo thats US.. ANy questions??/ :rolleyes:

lol.. up next ,, my ADR, and lost of questions ( this is PENDING responses!! rememeber.. DL roflol :laughing:

11 days, eh? sigh I'm jealous. My last trip was way back in August! 3 incredibly long weeks home. :sad1: Maybe I'll plan my next trip for next August. (oh, who am I kidding? it'll happen :thumbsup2)

Where are you staying this year?

ETA: Duh, you did mention Pop in your OP! I blame the post-lunch brain fog! :)

11 days, eh? sigh I'm jealous. My last trip was way back in August! 3 incredibly long weeks home. :sad1: Maybe I'll plan my next trip for next August. (oh, who am I kidding? it'll happen :thumbsup2)

Where are you staying this year?

ETA: Duh, you did mention Pop in your OP! I blame the post-lunch brain fog! :)

yea.. 11 days.. seems still so far away!! but im sooooooo excited to go again!:wizard:

DO you go every year? were trying to do that.. well.. We WANT to do that, but its a very expensive tradition! always worth every penny thou :) ;)

so, I'm subbing in -- I know how it feels to have lots of hits but limited posts
need to go back and read what you have so far...
I'm so jealous you are going so soon...I wish I knew when we are going back. Working on DH for 2011 but it will probably be 2012...if DS4 and I are lucky :rolleyes1
:wave2:

edit: nice meeting you and your family! you have a beautiful family...
DS4, DS18, and I would love to make WDW an annual tradition also but as you said an expensive get away. Especially when DH and I want to go other places too!
can't wait to hear about your upcoming plans...we tried out the POP in April it is our new favorite place to sleep/we will be back there soon I'm sure!

I'm here too! I'm also a totla DL (Dis-loser) because I have lots of views on my PTR and no comments!

Put the needle and thread DOWN!! :)

I will admit, I always used to lurk on PTRs and TRs but we recently bought DVC and now I am even more addicted to reports and have had such a blast intereacting with people on them. So I am in!!!

Ok, so more details please!!! :mickeyjum

so, I'm subbing in -- I know how it feels to have lots of hits but limited posts
need to go back and read what you have so far...
I'm so jealous you are going so soon...I wish I knew when we are going back. Working on DH for 2011 but it will probably be 2012...if DS4 and I are lucky :rolleyes1
:wave2:

edit: nice meeting you and your family! you have a beautiful family...
DS4, DS18, and I would love to make WDW an annual tradition also but as you said an expensive get away. Especially when DH and I want to go other places too!
can't wait to hear about your upcoming plans...we tried out the POP in April it is our new favorite place to sleep/we will be back there soon I'm sure!

hi and welcome!! thanks for subbing & all the compliments!

Glad to Hear good things about the POP/ what a great deal i got with the Dining!!

ok well i will have to start my plans., for i dont have much time ! cant wait till you get to plan yours again too.. pixi dusttttt

Put the needle and thread DOWN!! :)

I will admit, I always used to lurk on PTRs and TRs but we recently bought DVC and now I am even more addicted to reports and have had such a blast intereacting with people on them. So I am in!!!

Ok, so more details please!!! :mickeyjum

well thank you for chiming in here!!! working on all the details now.. for i dont have much time!! YAHOOOO... :banana:

Stand by .. yay this is fun.. lol

ok.. so here are the plans :)

we have to leave our home in NJ at 3:30 am.. drive 30 minutes to my sisters house where we will leave the cars ( my mom and dad are joining us on another magical trip. ) so therefore we have to bring two cars to my sisters house. in order to take a shuttle at 4 am to the airport near her house. decised to do it this way to save money.

our flight leaves at 6:30 am that mornin.. it will definitely be a long day for all of us.. but i figure i got these flights non stop for 38 dollars round trip pp!!! it was my lucky day! so i took it! PLUS.. its Disney, im sure we will alll wake up once we are in the world.. we will see how that goes

we rented a LIMO to pick us up at MCO to bring us to POP.. the kids have never been in one so they will flip once they see it. since we opted for the value resort .. it left more money for the little extras that make vacations so special! haaa

ADR::: MY favorite part of the vacation! its just so much fun to pick out all the restaurants every day we are there. we are not one to go out to dinner alot at home. so when we are in Disney this is a real treat.

MK day one... Crystal Palace
AK DAy two.... Donalds Tusker House
EP day three... San Angel Inn
HS day four... vine and dine playhouse Disney
MK day five... Tony's Italian restaurant
DAy 6 is our free day.. Going to POLY DInner SHow Luau!!
Day 7 AK... rainforest CAfe
DAy 8 .. HS.. but eating at Crystal Palace!! guess you can say we gotta thing for that place..

coming up:::: All the little Extras!!! and my DD Costume my DH says.. SHE IS NOT WEARING THAT<><> LOL! and some talk about MNSSHP!!!:cool1
:

DD Costume this year.. the enchanted Ariel! Had to order this online.. i like it!! DH doesn't... LOL!!!
haileyshalloween2010.gif

kimswedding.jpg
my boys
JEffandBoy.jpg
i took this pic of DS on my bed... with my Iphone!! looks like a proff one right??
BOY-2.gif

I'm here! Your kids are adorable!

$38 round trip. OMG how awesome is that! I also love that you're bringing the grandparents and going to tusker house. i love that breakfast (and crystal palace too)

Great ADR's if I ever convince DH to go with the DDP I would pick just about every one you have. So, far we have done Crystal Palace and Tusker House!
How awesome to find $38 r/t pp....I wish!!! so does DH he always says as he is driving home next time we are flying :rotfl2:

great picture of your DS on your bed you are right def. a prof job!!!
the costume is very beautiful! she will be a hit in that one (everyone will want to know where you got it from)
:wave2: Connie

I'm here! Your kids are adorable!

$38 round trip. OMG how awesome is that! I also love that you're bringing the grandparents and going to tusker house. i love that breakfast (and crystal palace too)

Thank you!!! ive never been there ( tusker house ) it looks great!! cant wait! u going back to DISNEY soon.. ?

Great ADR's if I ever convince DH to go with the DDP I would pick just about every one you have. So, far we have done Crystal Palace and Tusker House!
How awesome to find $38 r/t pp....I wish!!! so does DH he always says as he is driving home next time we are flying :rotfl2:

great picture of your DS on your bed you are right def. a prof job!!!
the costume is very beautiful! she will be a hit in that one (everyone will want to know where you got it from)
:wave2: Connie

thanks Connie! we ordered it off amazon!! it was 30,, thats with shipping , so a good deal compared to the costumes in the world..$$ YIKES!:scared1: lol happy she liked one online

going to post more details about the trip now :wizard::surfweb:

ok, so the little extras and some plans!
So The First day we get there we are going straiht to MK, i plan to use a QS at caseys corner as soon as we get there.
as for the rides.. Space mountain has been closed the last two times we were there. so the DH has never ridden that one., Therefore we are going straight there to get some Fast passes.
of coarse before we do that we will stop and GAZE with love & happiness at the Castle. definilty one of my favorite parts of Disney. i truly believe that castle gives off some sort of calming magic.. maybe it being so fairytale like but in LIFE SIZE? well.. whatever it is... does the trick on me. :wizard:
then we will stay for parade and Wishes!!! also my tow favorite as an adult!!
we plan to go towards the rides we missed last year., .,mainly the daytime ones. Tom Sawyer Island, Swiss Family Treehouse, and the jungle cruise..ooo and the tiki room!!! alllll rides i love but missed them ALL last trip! i think to myself how that happened and cannot come up with an answer... this is why we call all goto Disney every year and NEVER see it all.. right??? URGG I LOVE THAT PLACE!!!:love::love::love:
so a little off topic, kinda.. well plan wise that is.. ( ill resume day two next post.. )
today for work, we went to and expo. i am an account ,and met many other people in the buiness HOWEVER<, there was a Disney Cruise Line Booth.. the Disney balloons and all.. INSTEAD of really networking like i was suposed.. i talked to the Disney reps ALL DAy and tried to plan a Disney Cruise!!! LOL!! he even gave me two Mickey balloons for the kids!! HAAA just thought id share that to show u what a Disney plannin Nut i am!! HAAAA now my coworkers know too.. tee heeeee it was fun!! good day even if it was work! 6 more WORk days LEFT!! YAHOOOOOo:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

day two, three, four..comin next!! hope ur all still there!! lol

I'm extremely jealous! We have 3 1/2 MONTHS before we go! :guilty: And wow....$38 plane tickets?? Where did you find them? We'll be driving from upstate NY!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter