Prom

I unfortunately can not go to prom because I have an orchestra concert on that same date (Ours is March 20th). But I go to New York for Orchestra on the 25, so it's alright. (the orchestra is not affiliated with the schools, its just an area orchestra)

All ages can go to the prom at our school because we are just so tiny (less than 200 students in the whole high school). There are exactly 50 seniors in my class, and we are the largest in the school. (The previous class had 36). So a prom with just juniors and seniors wouldn't be as fun with less than 100 people (and some people don't even go).

Here is some pictures of my hair (which was totally awesome!)

promhair.jpg

The Backweave is awesome!

promhair2.jpg

The front of my hair

bobby-pins.jpg

Bobby pins in my hair XDDDD

Are your proms put on by the Junior class to raise money for the class trip?

Oh you guys, you're mean. You got me looking at Sherri Hill dresses now and I'm in LOVE. We only have Senior Prom here, so unless you're asked by a senior you're not going. Everyone's dresses are so pretty, even if they're not zebra. :snooty: ;)

I <3 one shouldered dresses though

My High School has a Freshman Prom, a Sophomore Prom, a Junior Prom, and a Senior Prom. And it's a big HS. Every HS in our county does that. I don't know why. So, next year I'll *hopefully* be going to Prom:-)

Cute dresses everyone:goodvibes

That's how Garrett's school is.. It's a Junior/Senior prom. The juniors put it on for the seniors.. kinda like a going away present. There's usually only a couple sophmores that end up going and those are the ones that's been dating a junior or senior for a while.

And I loooooove that red dress!! lol I wanted red so bad. But didn't find one that caught my eye.

Thank you :-)

Let me rephrase that... his parents are paying for it.. ;)

He said the conversation went like this.

his mom - it's 105$ a person, so it'll 210 for Garrett and Kelsi.
his dad - so I still don't understand this prom thing, are we spliting it or...
his mom - MARK! no we are not spliting it. we're paying for it! Now hush!

lol

and for that girl.. she's like a really sweet girl.. she just has done things and want to do thing with Garrett, soooooo... yeah she's not my favorite person in the world. But I'm not gonna ruin Garrett's prom night, or mine. Like you said, hopefully everyone will be caught up in the excitement and just forget about everything for several hours!

You like it? You can borrow it! lol and aww that's sweet that his parents are paying for it!

but I mean hes a good boyfriend for asking you to go to prom instead of just assuming lol cause some guys just 'assume'!

Wel yeah, hopefully since its like a day where people can put there problems aside to have fun! But gosh that must be annoying! lol

Like I said come to NJ and you can...it would be so epic...and the after party will be crazy.
Okay! lol

This is my prom dress for this year. I agree, I love Sherri Hill's dresses.

4251.jpg

That's a beautiful dress tooo! I never even heard of Sherri Hill dresses until this year! lol

My dress is like that too.. with like the flower prints on it! I'm so excited! :):)

Oh you guys, you're mean. You got me looking at Sherri Hill dresses now and I'm in LOVE. We only have Senior Prom here, so unless you're asked by a senior you're not going. Everyone's dresses are so pretty, even if they're not zebra. :snooty: ;)

Wait, aren't you a Senior? lol

Aww lil Sonya lol
Could have fooled me though!

Haha yeah. Nope, I'm just a junior. All the college mail is pouring in now because my PSAT scores were "high". Going for the SAT soon. It's scary, I don't wanna grow up!!

Some schools get a prom at the end of year 11 (around may/june-ish for me) but my school doesn't have it until the end of year 13/the last year of sixth form/college - which is stupid 'cause loads of people don't stay on and go to a different college >.<

You like it? You can borrow it! lol and aww that's sweet that his parents are paying for it!

but I mean hes a good boyfriend for asking you to go to prom instead of just assuming lol cause some guys just 'assume'!

Wel yeah, hopefully since its like a day where people can put there problems aside to have fun! But gosh that must be annoying! lol

Okay! lol

That's a beautiful dress tooo! I never even heard of Sherri Hill dresses until this year! lol

My dress is like that too.. with like the flower prints on it! I'm so excited! :):)

Wait, aren't you a Senior? lol
Ahhhh!!!! If only you were serious

This is my prom dress for this year. I agree, I love Sherri Hill's dresses.

4251.jpg

That dress is real pretty! I love those colors.

I love one shoulder dresses too! They look so elegant! There was a white and gold one shoulder one I was looking at too. But I decided on this black one!

Ohh I see now. lol. But yeah it really surprised me when he asked lol.

When's your prom?

Ahhhh!!!! If only you were serious

You know, if I had the money, I'd be over there in a heart beat! lol

Ohh I see now. lol. But yeah it really surprised me when he asked lol.

When's your prom?

But thats cute though! I like boyfriends who ask and not 'assume' so thats why hes a keeper! lol

Mine is May ....15th I think. so a while away but our 2rd Trimester is about to start so it will go by fast!

14d0bra.jpg

this is what I hope to be wearing! lol.

ring/bracelet/necklace is from forever 21. they're all each like 5$.

then the shoes.. I highly doubt I'm getting these.. they're 80$. But they're pretty much the kind I'm looking for. Garrett is 6'3" so I want some heels with some height on them! ;)

I ordered that black dress yesterday. It should be coming in by the end of this week.

Everyone's wanting to get together around 3pm to take pictures.. so we'll have to wake up and start getting dressed...

So I'll probably call mid-April to set my hair app. (Prom is May 8th)

I want my hair to look like AnnaLynne McCords hair.
http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/imgx/7/1/3/2/4/8/1/orig-7132481.jpg

My Prom is on June 25th.
Before prom is just getting ready and then going somewhere nice to take pictures with friends. Dinner is included in our "prom" so we won't have to go out to eat before it. Then after probabbly go to an after party if there is anything decent planned. I still have to find a dress though and hopefully get a date before then.

Hope everyone has a fabulous time at their prom.

Sarah.​

I've been saying for years I'd never go to prom. I go to take pictures and I went last year and I will be taking pictures this year but I think I actually want to go next year.

This is a dress I would love to have:

PromGirl-213969309.jpg

I would love that hairstyle as well.

I am reusing the dress I just recently got to be my sisters bridesmaid.

I am on the far right.
This is me and the other girls of the bridal party in the same dress.
19951_325271261270_540476270_5161963_7133491_n.jpg

Have fun girls (and guys)! I loved both my proms, even if I fell asleep at one! haha :)

Two Photos from my senior prom:
n756123453_980386_161.jpg

(I'm the one in the middle)
n756123453_980382_8815.jpg

And if your worried about finding a date, just go with a friend. I went with my best friend my junior and had a ball compared to when I went with my boyfriend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter