Princess Gabby's Surprise First Trip to "Where the Princesses Live"

Isn't it funny how we need that pedi and the brows done before going on vacation??? :rotfl2:

Wishing you safe travels and a HAPPY :banana: HAPPY :banana: TRIP!
I know!Can't meet The Mouse with Crusty Feet!!LOL

Omg 2 days left have a fab time :)

Luving your t-shirts btw did you make them all yourself they're so good!

Thank you!! I got most of the designs from the wonderful creators on the creative boards.. I added some of my special touches..

I can feel your excitement just by reading your words. I hope that everything goes smoothly!
Thank you!!Me too!!

Have a great trip! Hopefully the rain stays away for both of us. See you when we get back (if not sooner):wave2:
Have a GREAT trip!!! Won't it be great if we saw each other??!!

Hey Guys!! Just dropping by to say bye!!
I got all my running around done, my delux pedi(lol) and brows done, found an awesome deal on Ponchos at Wallmart!!...suitcases packed and weighed..
Gabby and I are about to take showers and hit the hay!!
We are so excited!!!
When I picked her up from school she said she was "more excited than a elephant going to New Jersey"... :lmao: I have NO idea what that remotely means but the glee in her voice tells me that is really good!!LOL
I will try to tweet and FB from the parks...
If you want to follow my on Twitter.. it is MissNettaboo and you have to send me a request...
See you guys when I get back!

Hey Guys!! We are back!!( The trip was super awesome and I am so sad to leave! I am going to start a trip report soon. I have tons of laundry and pics to go through.
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone here we had an awesome trip!!

Hey!!! I was not able to get online because I wanted to say hi to you guys!
I wanted to addWe had a wonderful trip!! it was hot but it was hotter in MD only had big rain one day and that was our check in day while waiting for our room. I think my parents had a drizzle one day.
We saw tons of tour groups but we got lucky and they never were going where we wanted to go!! We had great lines, Gabby met every princess(except Pochantas (sp?) yes WE consider her one).
I met Beth and she is so cute! Turns out I was talking to her hubby waiting for toon town to open!LOL
The Verizone Mobile Magic..WAS WORTH every penny!! that app was a
God send!
Not sure if I am going to do a TR...some days I took great notes, others not so much!

So very glad to hear that you had a good time! Ummm, you can't be serious about not knowing whether or not you are going to do a trip report. You HAVE to do a trip report! It doesn't matter if you can't remember all of the details, we wanna see the pictures!

Because of you guys I am going to do a report!It will probably be picture heavy and word short!!LOL

I have 2 questions.. I am working on my photopass pictures and I notice that you can upload your own pictures and add boarders. Will these pictures be sent with your photopass CD or do you have to pay extra??
Also I recieved the bellow email.. I was just wondering what pictures am I downloading?? I thought they get sent to me on CD??

Your Disney's PhotoDownload order instructions

Dear Annette Rose,

Thank you for your order. Your Disney's PhotoDownload file(s) are now available.

Click HERE to log in to your account and download your files.

Your photos will be available until 8/12/2010, so be sure to download them during this time.

Note: Your photos(s) will remain available until 8/12/2010 even if they expire from your DisneyPhotoPass.com account before then.

Alternately, you can log in to your account on DisneyPhotoPass.com go to "My Account". Then, click on the "Go to PhotoDownload Center" button. We hope you enjoy your photos!

Sincerely,

Disney's PhotoPass Orders Team

also I have a couple of pictures that were supposed to have special shots but don't..is there a way to get that fixed?

Here is a teaser pic while I am working on my photopass pics...
Mulan kissed Gabby on her cheek and she was so happy about it.
Mulan and Jasmin are her top two princess...

ry%3D400

Yay, I'm so excited that you're doing a TR! I know nothing about photopass, but hopefully someone will help you. What a cute picture! I can't wait to see the rest!

Glad to hear you had a great trip! :banana: Love the pic of Mulan and Gabby...........how precious! Can't wait for the CTR!!!!! :thumbsup2 I love looking at pics!!!!

LOVE the picture! I can't stand photopass normally (we've only ever gotten one nice pic-the power rangers actually!), but that one is amazing. I can't wait to see more in your TR!

Oh how sweet! That's such a good picture.

Yay, I'm so excited that you're doing a TR! I know nothing about photopass, but hopefully someone will help you. What a cute picture! I can't wait to see the rest!

Looking forward to your report.

Glad to hear you had a great trip! :banana: Love the pic of Mulan and Gabby...........how precious! Can't wait for the CTR!!!!! :thumbsup2 I love looking at pics!!!!

LOVE the picture! I can't stand photopass normally (we've only ever gotten one nice pic-the power rangers actually!), but that one is amazing. I can't wait to see more in your TR!

Guys thanks so much for the comps and the wanting of a TR! I have been really busy with work and have been out of town for work.
I will def. do something.it may be just posting the pics with a little commentary to go with it.
I have been going through alot and so I have not really been on the boards but I have a reason...
When I was on travel with work, flying on Southwest on the way home, I was made to purchase an extra seat.. It was THE most humilating moment of my life and I cried the whole 1 hr that it took me to get home...

Guys thanks so much for the comps and the wanting of a TR! I have been really busy with work and have been out of town for work.
I will def. do something.it may be just posting the pics with a little commentary to go with it.
I have been going through alot and so I have not really been on the boards but I have a reason...
When I was on travel with work, flying on Southwest on the way home, I was made to purchase an extra seat.. It was THE most humilating moment of my life and I cried the whole 1 hr that it took me to get home...

Oh Netta, that made me want to cry. I am so very sorry. Nobody needs to be humiliated that way. If I were there, I'd give you a big hug.

Aww, I am so very sorry that happened to you! :hug::hug::hug: That is horrible that they did that. Please know that we're here for you! :grouphug:

I am looking forward to hearing about your trip! I was just thinking about you the other day...I actually came back to your PTR a few times to make sure you hadn't posted a link or something! I will be patiently waiting until you are ready to start! :flower3:

So sorry to hear about your experience w/ Southwest. How horrible! :mad: That just STINKS!!!!!

Take your time w/ your trip report. I'm sure it will be wondeful. I just can't wait to hear about each of Gabby's experiences. To me, being a mother myself, that is the best thing about Disney. I love watching my Gabby's facial expressions w/ each and every experience. It is DEFINITELY priceless! I know each trip I shed more than a few tears of happiness seeing her interact w/ the characters. It's such a wonderful feeling! :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter