Princess Gabby's Surprise First Trip to "Where the Princesses Live"

Ok..so this is what I have come up with so far

Saturday July 23
Arrive at MK at 7:30.turn in or GAD passes and upgrades
Head to our 8:05 ADR at Crytal Palace(ask forour reciept up front so we won't have to wait)

Dumbo
Grab fast passes for Mickey's 3d
Head to Mickeys Toon Tent for Fairies meet and greet
Tea cups
carosel
small world
3D

Break for lunch, go back to the resort..swim and relax get ready for our
6:50 CP ADR

Get back to the park around 5
Monsters Inc
Story Time with Belle
and I don't know what else

How does this sound..feel free to sugest changes

Sunday July 25 Animal Kingdom

Arrive a little before rop drop park, park opens at 9

Festival of the lion king
Camp Minni-Mickey
Finding Nemo
Pangani Forest Exploration Trail
Wildlife Express Train
Safari Ride
Kali Rapids

Tuesday July 27 Epcot Day
park opens at 8
These are our must sees..have no idea what order to see them in...
I just know we have an ADR at 12:05 in Norway

Soarin
Nemo and Friends
Turtle Talk with crush
Character Spot
Pick a pearl in Japan
Captian EO(in the honey I shrank the kids spot)

Wednesday July 28 Hollywood Studios Day
Must Sees here

Toy Story Mania
PlayHouse Disney
Beauty and the Best
Voyage of the Little Mermaid

Monday July 26

No park day Cape May at 10:05..swim shop play

I really really really wish I could schedule a no park day. I swore to myself that I was going to do it this year since we are staying a hair longer than normal. However, I didn't do it. :confused3

I still have time to change things around, but we just can't keep away from the parks. I think the day we do AK we will come back a little early (it never takes us the full day to do AK) and swim in our pool. We have ADR's that night at Boma for 7pm, so that should work. It will give us a few hours to relax and swim. We'll see! ;)

The reveal brought tears to my eyes. I know that you were initially disappointed that you didn't get all the jumping and screaming but those sweet appreciative words of your little princess made up for it! Those are the memories that last a lifetime.

Now, you can share all of your trip details and the excitement with Gabby!

It brought tears to my eyes too! I think it is beautiful that she is so appreciative. You are lucky to have such a wonderful little girl.:cutie:

OK..Look at my ticker!!I am completey freaking out!!
I really need help on a touring plan but I HAVE NO IDEA where to start.
I really need you guys to weigh in on this....

Ok Here is the latest park schedule

Here is our newest schedule...

23 Friday Travel day..explore the resort and probably just Downtown Disney

24Saturday MK Early Breakfast at CP @8:05 (10.99,18.99), CRT @6:50
25Sunday AK Narcoossee for my parents @8:25 pm
26Monday (no park) Cape May 10:05(10.99. 18.99)
27Tuesday Epcot Akershus @12:05
28Wednesday HS
29Thursday MK Wishes @9:15
30Friday Travel day

Ohhh, yeah. I haven't read your pre-trippie yet but hopefully I can get caught up. We will also be in Epcot on the 27th but we are doing Akershus for breakfast. Wednesday we will be at HS.

Hope to see you around the park.:)

Saturday July 23
Head to our 8:05 ADR at Crytal Palace(ask forour reciept up front so we won't have to wait)

Tea cups
carosel
small world
3D
Grab a dumbo FP on the way out

Monsters Inc

Just found your report, from someone else's report. And since I think taking your child to Disney for their first time is so magical, I had to start reading your report. I haven't read it all yet, but did read this part where you asked for suggestions. Which I have a few, hope it helps.

Since your ADR for breakfast is so early, btw I love CP for early breakfast, you will probably get out of there close to 9am, and since Toontown doesn't open until 9:45, you might want to plan something before hand.

As far as Dumbo, there are no fastpasses for Dumbo, unless they have changed things recently. I checked allears.net website and they didn't show Dumbo having fastpasses. So just a thought.

Other things to do when you come back at night is of course the fireworks, and the parade, which is awesome. You could also do POTC, JC and the flying carpets which are always great. If your daughter wants too, try BTMR, it was my DS's favorite last time. He rode it 3 times.

And you might find that you can do even more depending on the crowds. Don't forget storytime with Belle, which your DD might like and meeting Ariel.

Sunday July 25 Animal Kingdom

Arrive a little before rop drop park, park opens at 9

Its tough to be a bug
Festival of the lion king
Camp Minni-Mickey
Finding Nemo
Pangani Forest Exploration Trail
Wildlife Express Train

More suggestions...just my humble opinions...nothing more.

We still haven't take my DS to see Its tough to be a bug. I have heard that it is very scary, so something to think about.

You didn't list the safari ride, which is a must do for our family each time. And my DS likes it too.

Other people love the train and the wildlife station. But my DS is kinda bored by it. So we normally don't do it.

Since it will be hot, Kali River Rapids is great to cool you off. My DS rode it 3 times last time and my mom rode it 5 times.

And the parade at AK is really good. There is a great viewing area in Africa where you can see the parade twice, you probably know about it. But if you catch the parade there the second time around, the crowd is very small.

Yipppeeee for the single digit dance! :dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer: I will be right behind you tomorrow. Your plans look great. It's best to underplan a little bit and then anything extra you get to do is a bonus. When we went last time, I got everybody to pick 2 rides or things they wanted to see or do at each park and we tried to get those done for sure and everything else was bonus. And it worked out well. And I agree with the previous poster about It's Tough to Be a Bug. When we went I warned my son so there would be no surprises and he wouldn't be scared and he sat ahead on his seat so he wouldn't get "stung" by the bees. LOL I also told him he could sit on my knee if he wanted but being a big boy of 9 he declined.:lmao:

MK: No fastpasses for dumbo, but grab one for peter pan!

AK: Do the safari, it's amazing!

EP: I would run and grab fastpasses for Soarin first. Then go do the stuff at the seas (nemo and turtle talk) since you're over in that direction. Everything else I'm not sure, but that probably makes the most sense to start with.

DHS: Just make sure to get toy story mania fp first, with the rest of the crowd!

It's getting so close!

I really really really wish I could schedule a no park day. I swore to myself that I was going to do it this year since we are staying a hair longer than normal. However, I didn't do it. :confused3

still have time to change things around, but we just can't keep away from the parks. I think the day we do AK we will come back a little early (it never takes us the full day to do AK) and swim in our pool. We have ADR's that night at Boma for 7pm, so that should work. It will give us a few hours to relax and swim. We'll see! ;)

I really hope we can stick to a no park day..I don't want to overwhelm her..she is not used to being comando..

It brought tears to my eyes too! I think it is beautiful that she is so appreciative. You are lucky to have such a wonderful little girl.:cutie:

Yeah...I will take her response over the yelling!! Even now she tells people "We are going to Disney and my mommy was in the office and she kept saying I couldn't come in because she was making lots of pretty stuff for my trip"

Ohhh, yeah. I haven't read your pre-trippie yet but hopefully I can get caught up. We will also be in Epcot on the 27th but we are doing Akershus for breakfast. Wednesday we will be at HS.
Welcome to my crazy world!!lol
Hope to see you around the park.:)
welcome!!thanks for stopping by and leaving commments!! I so appreciate it!!
ohhhh If you see us...hubby is 6'10 and has locs so he is hard to miss..please say hi!!!

Just found your report, from someone else's report. And since I think taking your child to Disney for their first time is so magical, I had to start reading your report. I haven't read it all yet, but did read this part where you asked for suggestions. Which I have a few, hope it helps.

Since your ADR for breakfast is so early, btw I love CP for early breakfast, you will probably get out of there close to 9am, and since Toontown doesn't open until 9:45, you might want to plan something before hand.

As far as Dumbo, there are no fastpasses for Dumbo, unless they have changed things recently. I checked allears.net website and they didn't show Dumbo having fastpasses. So just a thought.

Other things to do when you come back at night is of course the fireworks, and the parade, which is awesome. You could also do POTC, JC and the flying carpets which are always great. If your daughter wants too, try BTMR, it was my DS's favorite last time. He rode it 3 times.

And you might find that you can do even more depending on the crowds. Don't forget storytime with Belle, which your DD might like and meeting Ariel.

More suggestions...just my humble opinions...nothing more.

We still haven't take my DS to see Its tough to be a bug. I have heard that it is very scary, so something to think about.

You didn't list the safari ride, which is a must do for our family each time. And my DS likes it too.

Other people love the train and the wildlife station. But my DS is kinda bored by it. So we normally don't do it.

Since it will be hot, Kali River Rapids is great to cool you off. My DS rode it 3 times last time and my mom rode it 5 times.

And the parade at AK is really good. There is a great viewing area in Africa where you can see the parade twice, you probably know about it. But if you catch the parade there the second time around, the crowd is very small.

We are doing Cape May for breakfast for the first time this year. So I can't wait to hear about it and whether you liked it or not.

Welcome and thanks for stopping by and leaving commments!! I so appreciate it!!

This is just the feedback that I was looking for!! Thanks for the info about the FP for Dumbo..I don't know why I thought that..
Also thanks for the heads up about tough to be a bug..she is easily scared so I we will probably skip this one...
I did not know about the parade in Africa so thank you(again!!LOL)
If we cant get out of CP in good time(I am not going to rush her since I think that is the only place you can see Pooh and friends..please let me know if I am wrong)
I am going to try to squeeze Dumbo in then
Where do you meet Ariel??

Yipppeeee for the single digit dance! :dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer: I will be right behind you tomorrow. Your plans look great. It's best to underplan a little bit and then anything extra you get to do is a bonus. When we went last time, I got everybody to pick 2 rides or things they wanted to see or do at each park and we tried to get those done for sure and everything else was bonus. And it worked out well. And I agree with the previous poster about It's Tough to Be a Bug. When we went I warned my son so there would be no surprises and he wouldn't be scared and he sat ahead on his seat so he wouldn't get "stung" by the bees. LOL I also told him he could sit on my knee if he wanted but being a big boy of 9 he declined.:lmao:

I know!! Time is Winding down !!How exciting!!!!
Thanks for the heads up on that ride..we will probably skip it!!

MK: No fastpasses for dumbo, but grab one for peter pan!

AK: Do the safari, it's amazing!

EP: I would run and grab fastpasses for Soarin first. Then go do the stuff at the seas (nemo and turtle talk) since you're over in that direction. Everything else I'm not sure, but that probably makes the most sense to start with.

DHS: Just make sure to get toy story mania fp first, with the rest of the crowd!

It's getting so close!

Thanks for those tips!!! So get FP for Soarin or ride it if the line is short?? Do you think I can do everything in the seas before my ADR?

ToyStory Mania is on my list but I refuse to run with that big group and risk getting knocked over so we may have to pass

One of the rides Gabby says she wants to ride the most is the teacups...
and she says she is SOOOOO gonna spin that wheel...
Looks like DH and I are gonna have to go Rock paper Scissors to see who rides with her cause I don't wanna get sick!!

Thanks for those tips!!! So get FP for Soarin or ride it if the line is short?? Do you think I can do everything in the seas before my ADR?

ToyStory Mania is on my list but I refuse to run with that big group and risk getting knocked over so we may have to pass

Yeah, certainly ride it if the line is short, and grab fast passes too, so you can do it again!

I don't think you'll have trouble doing everything in the seas before noon at all. Nemo is short and the line shouldn't be bad and turtle talk with crush isn't too long, shows are just at certain times.

Lol we went with the group and it was a madhouse. If you just take your time getting there you should be able to get a fastpass, it just won't be for a really early time, and you won't have to wait in line at the fastpass machine!

Also, you can see some pooh characters in England in the back of the toy store (there's really only one store, I don't remember the name of it), there are three characters there but I don't remember which ones. I haven't been back there but I will be finding them this time! I know the store, I just didn't know there were characters back there, I just stayed in the front of the store. I'm sure you can ask any CM in the UK and they can tell you where to go!

Welcome and thanks for stopping by and leaving commments!! I so appreciate it!!

This is just the feedback that I was looking for!! Thanks for the info about the FP for Dumbo..I don't know why I thought that..
Also thanks for the heads up about tough to be a bug..she is easily scared so I we will probably skip this one...
I did not know about the parade in Africa so thank you(again!!LOL)
If we cant get out of CP in good time(I am not going to rush her since I think that is the only place you can see Pooh and friends..please let me know if I am wrong)
I am going to try to squeeze Dumbo in then
Where do you meet Ariel??

First...I'm a huge Pooh fan, so there are other places to see Pooh and Friends. Now CP is about the only place to see Piglet. But Pooh, Tigger and Eeyore can be seen at AK, at the Character Landing. I think it is across from Flametree or close to there. Great place to see them.

Another place is the UK in a tiny toy shop, where they have the kidcot station typically. We always saw Pooh, Tigger and Eeyore there, but I have heard recently that Eeyore doesn't always show. But this is another great place and few people know about it.

Pooh and Tigger use to do a meet and greet at MK in front of Pooh's playground, but from a WDW character hunt website, it says that they are greeting at Tour Guide gardens, which is to the left after entering under the train tracks.

As far as Ariel:
Ariel got kicked out of her grotto, with all the construction. So she is now in Adventureland along with Eric.

Ask away on any questions you have or thoughts you are having. As far as your day without the parks, I have never been able to do that. We typically just take it slower on all the days. But every child is different and you might find that your daughter doesn't want the day away from the parks.

Oh and as far as TSM, we walked slowly with the group of people the last time we were there. Our CM did well at keeping a good pace, where no one was running or falling over each other. But a tip, we went straight to ride TSM and avoided the fastpasses. It took like 10 minutes at most and then after that the fastpass lines were less crowded and we got a fastpass for later. I really think a lot of people get FP set in their head and forget, hey the park just opened maybe the wait won't be too bad. So don't count it out, my DS loves that ride.

I'm so excited for you, less than 10 days. Keep in mind, that you won't be able to do everything, but that just means you will have to go back again soon. :)

Saturday July 23

Dumbo
Tea cups
carosel
small world
3D

Monsters Inc
Story Time with Belle

So once again I am having to catch up. Not sure if you have already answered or heard this yet.

Mickey's 3D - Do you mean the Philharmagic Movie? If so, the last 2 times I was there (Mar 2010 and May 2010) they had the fast pass closed because the lines for this were not long.

I love the Monster's Inc Laugh floor. It is very funny. If you or your daughter know a funny joke, make sure to text it while in line. They may use it in the show.

Right next to Monster's is Buzz light year. It is a very fun ride and the line moves quickly especially if you fast pass it.

I can't wait to see the CRT pictures. I am sure they will be beautiful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter