Premium Annual Pass Question...

mcraft17

DIS Veteran
We are Annual Passholders and our pass expires on March 16. We just renewed and upgraded to a Premium. It says we can go ahead and pick up our passes at the parks, but do they not take effect till after the 16th? Just wondering. Thank you. :confused3

That sounds right. We have PAP's too. Our expiration is the first week in January.
We had to use our "old" (current at that time) passes until their expiration day.
The following day our new (2006) PAPs were valid.

We were told this when we bought them. We did not try to use the new ones when the old ones were still in effect. I don't know what would have happened. Seems like the new passes would have worked too. :confused3

I never had one, but is seems like the computer system would recognize that your old passes were good until March 16, and the new ones started on March 16, 2005. I would think that if you tried the new ones on, say, March 12th, they would be rejected?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter