PPO (GG and BOG) is 8:15 as good as 8:00?

JJsmama

WDW addict
HI,
I have managed to get ADRs for BOG and Garden Grill at 8:15 on 9:00 opening days. I really wanted 8:00 and keep searching for it every day. we DO actually want to eat (not get in line for FEA :( ) but we hope to be finished before park opening anyway. In terms of getting in the gate and getting seated, if we arrive at gate early, is 8:15 as good as 8:00? or do they let in the 8 and 8:10 people, for example, but hold the 8:15s at the gate? I am mainly wondering if I can stop searching for an earlier ADR. TIA

They don't seat the 8:00 people before the 8:15 people. People run late and they would back themselves up fast that way. Just be at the front of the early entry crowd and you'll be seated when you get there.

They don't seat the 8:00 people before the 8:15 people. People run late and they would back themselves up fast that way. Just be at the front of the early entry crowd and you'll be seated when you get there.
Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!