• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post Your Room # for PCC 3.0

Is the cat coming too?

I'll bring my cats if T brings hers! They will need an Oceaneers Kennel, but I'm sure Disney can handle it. They have plenty of time to install something appropriate...:thumbsup2

-Hillary (and Martha Mayhem)

We're in 7006, so it looks like we're going to have some great neighbors!:goodvibes

Oops, forgot to add that we're Amber and Ricky.

Just was looking at the updated list of everyone on 3.0 and noticed the R for repeat podcast cruiser. You may want to get everyone to list whether they are new to the podcast cruise or a repeat cruiser in their response as you missed us and Katie(Evildiva) We were both on Pod Cast Cruise 2.0!

Just was looking at the updated list of everyone on 3.0 and noticed the R for repeat podcast cruiser. You may want to get everyone to list whether they are new to the podcast cruise or a repeat cruiser in their response as you missed us and Katie(Evildiva) We were both on Pod Cast Cruise 2.0!

Thanks Mary! I am a repeat podcast cruiser! WooHoo!

Just was looking at the updated list of everyone on 3.0 and noticed the R for repeat podcast cruiser. You may want to get everyone to list whether they are new to the podcast cruise or a repeat cruiser in their response

Add an R for us please- we were on PCC2.0 :thumbsup2
Linda and John in 9576

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter