• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post Your Room # for PCC 3.0

Hey Mike! I think Your Ian and my Nathaniel are about the same age. Maybe they'll hit it off since we're neighbors!

Amanda

Ian is 7 and will be 8 when we cruise in 2012!! He is a big fan of the Oceaneers club/lab.

Thanks!! :cheer2:
It looks great. I can't wait to watch it grow. :cool1:

Come on Deck 9 :banana::banana::banana:

I do have to say some of the most fun getting ready for the trip is seeing the build-up by everyone that is going to be cruising! It will be fun watching the list grow! :thumbsup2

Ian is 7 and will be 8 when we cruise in 2012!! He is a big fan of the Oceaneers club/lab.

Nathaniel's turning 7 in February and will be 8 by the cruise. He's in 1st grade now. I thought he was Ian's age.

Amanda

We will be in 6016! It will be me, DH and DD who will 4 just 2 weeks before PCC 3.0!

Hey, what do you mean the "Here's trouble" room, Mike? ;)

BTW, it's *NikkiBell*! Check your spelling, silly!

With just over 520 days till PCC 3.0, lets get the party started!

Deck 10
10566 K5JMH & MinnieGarden Mike, Christy, & Ian
10662 Lugnut33
10554 OKWLover & OKWLover2 Jeff, Val, & Connor
10082 DrMomof3 Amanda, Tom, Nathaniel, Jessica, and Zachary
10560 LocustPoint Mary & Tom
10070 EDuke98080
10072 EDuke98080
10562 NMoore14

Howdy Deck 10 neighbors! DH Joe and I are in 10054! Jeff and Val are directly across the hall!

Howdy Deck 10 neighbors! DH Joe and I are in 10054! Jeff and Val are directly across the hall!

We will try to keep the noise down. :3dglasses

Actually as I look at this, you're on the other side of the boat from us so scratch that noise comment. :)

smilies%20(311).gif

a Frack attack!!!!

I posted our room number on page one. The list has been updated twice and we're still not on it! :sad1:

--H

We are in cabin #10664. We definitely belong on the party deck!

John, Kristine, Ray (13) and Leah (8).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter