Post Your Rescheduled/Relocated Resort Date Here

That would be the fair thing to do. We booked the sun and fun discount as soon as it came out. Hopefully if we change dates they will let us keep it.
I think they are still doing that discount if it’s available, when I called to move my July reservation the CM mentioned applying the sun and fun discount if I moved to another date this summer, unfortunately I moved to this winter and there are no discounts yet!

I think they are still doing that discount if it’s available, when I called to move my July reservation the CM mentioned applying the sun and fun discount if I moved to another date this summer, unfortunately I moved to this winter and there are no discounts yet!
Oh good!

Does it seem like we have not heard anymore of people being moved/rescheduled up to July 11th checkouts or is it just me. We have trip CBR 7/5-7/14 and no email from Disney.

Does it seem like we have not heard anymore of people being moved/rescheduled up to July 11th checkouts or is it just me. We have trip CBR 7/5-7/14 and no email from Disney.
Called Monday with checkout of 7/15, all they could say was to keep an eye on your email.

That would be the fair thing to do. We booked the sun and fun discount as soon as it came out. Hopefully if we change dates they will let us keep it.
The sun n fun discount no longer shows on the website so apparently they pulled it. They have not been allowing expired discounts to be applied to moving. I’ve lost several AP discounts and the last one was a sun n fun. Hopefully you’ll have better luck than I did.

I was watching Good Morning America this morning and they were discussing the NBA and talking about their private chefs, hair stylists etc.. they would have available to them. They briefly showed a map of the resorts the NBA would be using and I could have sworn it showed Contemporary as one of them. They only showed it for a few seconds, but I saw Coronado Springs and Contemporary. YC might have been on there too, but it was gone before I noticed it. Did anyone else see this? I didn’t notice the Grand Floridian.

I was watching Good Morning America this morning and they were discussing the NBA and talking about their private chefs, hair stylists etc.. they would have available to them. They briefly showed a map of the resorts the NBA would be using and I could have sworn it showed Contemporary as one of them. They only showed it for a few seconds, but I saw Coronado Springs and Contemporary. YC might have been on there too, but it was gone before I noticed it. Did anyone else see this? I didn’t notice the Grand Floridian.

It's a practice courts location. They won't be staying there.

Attachments

• 21CADF37-B32F-4D9D-8310-6E99532584CC.jpeg
    21CADF37-B32F-4D9D-8310-6E99532584CC.jpeg
    62 KB · Views: 69
If we already have a sun and fun discount they won’t just remove if it’s at an open resort and we don’t move our dates correct?

From what was posted on the Rumors board, the Contemporary has some practice courts that they'll use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter