• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post your photos of AS music here, get me even more excited!

Oooo, I love these pictures!!! We are staying at All Star Music in August!!

Where is the Ariel at? My dd5 LOVES her and would love that!!

Anybody have any more? We are going in Feb. and I am trying to get excited!!:)

Has anyone stayed in a ASM Family Suite? Trying to decide to book our vacation. We are a family of 4, but want more space than the standard 2-double bed roo as well as a little privacy for me and my husband.

Back in 2007, we stayed at Caribbean Beach for full week. After all week with our 8 & 12 year old, my husband & I were loosing it. The room was just so cramped and it was hard for my son and daughter to share a bed.

Your thoughts or even some picture if available.

Great pictures everyone!! Going to split our stay 1 night ASMu and 7 nights CSR. So excited. Get in at 6:30 pm so we figured we would give it a shot. DS14 plays sax and guitar, so needless to say requested Jazz or Rock. Surprise, surprise. Always wanted to give the All Stars a try and finally going to try it. Hear the food court is great!! Any thoughts??:goodvibes:goodvibes

Has anyone stayed in a ASM Family Suite? Trying to decide to book our vacation. We are a family of 4, but want more space than the standard 2-double bed roo as well as a little privacy for me and my husband.

Back in 2007, we stayed at Caribbean Beach for full week. After all week with our 8 & 12 year old, my husband & I were loosing it. The room was just so cramped and it was hard for my son and daughter to share a bed.

Your thoughts or even some picture if available.

We just got back from ASMu and we stayed in a family suite....we loved it. There was my husband, myself, our two boys (ages 7 and 2) and my MIL. We knew that if we booked 2 rooms we would have 2 bathrooms, 2 TV's and extra room but what we really liked was the kitchen area - it has a refrigerator, sink, microwave, paper plates, forks, spoons, cups, etc along with plenty of extra storage room. We also like the fact that we had a living room with room to spread out during waking hours and then could open up the bed when needed. We had a table and chairs, as well as, a desk in the master bedroom.

During out entire trip we stayed in 4 suites - Nickelodeon, ASMu, Holiday Inn and Suites and Residence Inn.....the ASMu offered some of the best features...it definitly beat the Nickelodeon and Holiday Inn and Suties...Residence Inn gave us more room but was more expensive.

I hoped I helped some - let me know if you have any questions.

Michelle

Family Suite Questions -
It was unclear how many beds you really have and what sizes, can you please explain the exact layout and such? I wish I had a map to view of it, cause I'm a visual type of person and need that picture!

I'm trying to decide if we do a Boardwalk one bedroom reservation or an All Star Music family suite reservation. My husband and I would LOVE to not have to go to sleep the same time our kids do, love to um, be husband and wife too. Our kids are just getting too old for us to um, you know, when they are in the same room! LOL.

So, doors? Separate rooms altogether? King bed in master room by any chance?
Thanks!!

this post is GREAT im subscribing!
ive stayed at ALL STAR MUSIC 3 times and i really enjoy it so much :goodvibes its my favorite value hotel!
i will go through my pics and add to this thread!

We have stayed at Port Orleans and Pop. This year first time at ASMU-excited
:cool1: Loved Pop but wanted to try a different value resort--I take it is smaller so I'm hoping not so much walking within the resort area:thumbsup2

We have stayed at Port Orleans and Pop. This year first time at ASMU-excited
:cool1: Loved Pop but wanted to try a different value resort--I take it is smaller so I'm hoping not so much walking within the resort area:thumbsup2

We are doing the exact same idea ... been to POR and POP ... now trying AS Music

We just got back from ASMu and we stayed in a family suite....we loved it. There was my husband, myself, our two boys (ages 7 and 2) and my MIL. We knew that if we booked 2 rooms we would have 2 bathrooms, 2 TV's and extra room but what we really liked was the kitchen area - it has a refrigerator, sink, microwave, paper plates, forks, spoons, cups, etc along with plenty of extra storage room. We also like the fact that we had a living room with room to spread out during waking hours and then could open up the bed when needed. We had a table and chairs, as well as, a desk in the master bedroom.

During out entire trip we stayed in 4 suites - Nickelodeon, ASMu, Holiday Inn and Suites and Residence Inn.....the ASMu offered some of the best features...it definitly beat the Nickelodeon and Holiday Inn and Suties...Residence Inn gave us more room but was more expensive.

I hoped I helped some - let me know if you have any questions.

Michelle

Did you MIL sleep on the pullout sofa? How comfortable was it for an adult? My family is considering the Family Suites for our next trip rather than the 2 connecting rooms we had last time. This grandma liked having her own space(room) but with 2 children next time the suites with the kitchen is an option we are thinking about, I'm just not sure about sleeping on a pull out for a week.

Family Suite Questions -
It was unclear how many beds you really have and what sizes, can you please explain the exact layout and such? I wish I had a map to view of it, cause I'm a visual type of person and need that picture!

I'm trying to decide if we do a Boardwalk one bedroom reservation or an All Star Music family suite reservation. My husband and I would LOVE to not have to go to sleep the same time our kids do, love to um, be husband and wife too. Our kids are just getting too old for us to um, you know, when they are in the same room! LOL.

So, doors? Separate rooms altogether? King bed in master room by any chance?
Thanks!!
The couch pulls out and is pretty big, can definitely sleep 2 and maybe another small child. The chair pulls out and can sleep 1 and probably a small child. There is another bed that is like a rollout bed I think and it could probably only sleep 1. When you first walk in, you are in the living room. In the living room there is the TV and stand, table and chairs, couch, chairs, and inn table. There is an opening that goes into the kitchenette which has a small refrigerator, microwave, sink and some small cabinets. There is also an opening to both bathrooms which have a vanity area with a clothes rack, sink, and blow dryer and then you walk into the actual bathroom with the shower and toilet. There is an opening which goes into the master bedroom which has a queen bed, TV and stand, inn tables, and a window if I remember correctly. It has its own door. The living room has a window. Family suites are only located in the Jazz and Calypso buildings.

bumping.... hoping someone has more pics....

I'm going in August..... I'll try and post some when I get back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter