• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post your photos of AS music here, get me even more excited!

lovinpoohbear

lovinpoohbear
I would love to see a thread dedicated to All Star Music!!! Help me get even more excited about my FD August trip!!!
I would also especially love to see pics of the changing of the guard and other poolside activities!
Thanks in advance!:cool1:

Here are some photos from the ASMu resort.... They were taken January 15-18:thumbsup2

DSCN1057.jpg

DSCN1058.jpg

DSCN1059.jpg

DSCN1060.jpg

DSCN1062.jpg

DSCN1063.jpg

DSCN1064.jpg

DSCN1068.jpg

DSCN1071.jpg

DSCN1072.jpg

DSCN1074.jpg

DSCN1078.jpg

DSCN1081.jpg

DSCN1082.jpg

DSCN1083.jpg

DSCN1084.jpg

DSCN1085.jpg

DSCN1086.jpg

DSCN0910.jpg

DSCN0911.jpg

DSCN0912.jpg

DSCN0907.jpg

Great pics! Thanks for sharing! We are going for FD Oct 3 - Oct 8! We are staying in the family suites!

Very nice pictures, we are going Sept. 14-21...This will be our second stay at ASMu, its by far our favorite value resort!

Great Pictures! We have decided to book a Free Dining trip from October 3rd to 9th at All Stars Music. It's a surprise for my son's 8th birthday on October 6th. Does anyone have any suggestions on what non preferred building we should request?
Thanks!:banana:

I always request "closest to foodcourt as possible"
I have gotten preferred more often than not!;)
And always close to foodcourt/main pool!!

I always request "closest to foodcourt as possible"
I have gotten preferred more often than not!;)
And always close to foodcourt/main pool!!

Its interesting you said that because I asked if there was any non prefered rooms in Calypso buildings and my CM said sure ill put that request in for you! We arent paying for a prefered either? Im thinking about playing it safe and just requesting a Jazz Room.

In the same boat here, we always do Pop but now thinking to try ASMu. I think I would like the Boardway area. I would love to see more pictures!

we have stayed in ASMusic and *** - will never go back to *** - if you had to pick a value resourt I would suggest ASMusic

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter