• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post your 2.0 Room Number...129 rooms reported so far!

I hope you all remember that deck 7 is the happenin' deck! It's where all the cool cats will be hangin' out. ;)

So come on up (or down).....The waters fine! :)

Deck 7 was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOO last year.

All them hep cats and swinging dames know if you're gonna be seen, deck 6 is the place to be.

I hope you all remember that deck 7 is the happenin' deck! It's where all the cool cats will be hangin' out. ;)

I think it's a bit easier for the 11% of you to come down than the 23% of us to come up. Just sayin'. :rolleyes1

:rotfl:

Um...I think you meant deck 6 is where all the cool cats will be...

Unfortunately, my brother will not be able to join us on the cruise.

Please take him off the list. ( billwald's brother - 7119 )

Thanks!!!

Got all the updates. You guys are really getting fiesty with the deck contest! I like it!:rolleyes:

Update on us! Our second room is now 6087! So we I have one room on the Deck 6 "party" floor and one on deck 7!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter