Post your 2.0 Room Number...129 rooms reported so far!

Sue (suzycute) - 2054. I was coming with my DD (wishspirit) but she got a job and can't come now. :sad2:
I paid off my balance today so am coming on my own - a bit nervous but I'm sure you guys will make me welcome! :thumbsup2

you are going to have an absolutely AWESOME time!!!!
everyone is so friendly it's amazing, but i'm sure Kate told you all about it...
i felt so at home with everyone right away...
at the first disney meet (2 weeks before Kate's) i ended up at the MK with several people i'd never met before that day...it was as if i'd known them forever and felt so at home with them...
you are going to have the time of your life!!!!

Sue (suzycute) - 2054. I was coming with my DD (wishspirit) but she got a job and can't come now. :sad2:
I paid off my balance today so am coming on my own - a bit nervous but I'm sure you guys will make me welcome! :thumbsup2

You can eat with us if you want.:)

Well, since I have paid my balance :goodvibes, I am ready to join in! I will be in stateroom 6132! :cool1: This will be my first vacation without my sons, so I'm kinda nervous about how I'll fare without my usual companions.

Looking forward to meeting everyone! :)

Well, since I have paid my balance :goodvibes, I am ready to join in! I will be in stateroom 6132! :cool1: This will be my first vacation without my sons, so I'm kinda nervous about how I'll fare without my usual companions.

Congratulations!!! Having a mom only vacation will be fantastic!!!

:yay:

Got all the new posts updated:woohoo:
Thanks for also letting me know if you cancelled your cruise, helps keep the list accurate.

Welcome to GreenMonster and Friend of Piglet !!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter