Sept 3 Le Cellier
Sept 4 Concourse Steakhouse
Sept 5 Ma Melrose Fantasmic
Sept 6 Le Cellier
Sept 7 Narcoossee’s
Sept 8 Coral Reef
Sept 9 Boma
Sept 10 Captain Jacks

I think that I will be changing some of mine. DH wasn't a big help with planning these :mad: I'm sure he'll change his mind about a few. I wanted to do the great parent thing:cool1: and book as many character as possible (please add more BOY character meals!!) but here goes:
9/26-Ohana (anniversary) may change
9/27-L-Kona
9/27-D-Whispering Canyon Cafe
9/28-L-Garden Grill (character)
9/28-D-Le Cellier (but if the MNSSP is that will change)
9/29-L-PLay'n'Dine-H/V
9/29-D-Mama Melrose-FP
9/30-B-Donald's Breakfast
9/30-L-Princess storybook
9/30-D-CApe May cafe
10/1-B-Crystal Palace
10/1-D-LTT (maybe MNSSP)
10/2-L-CRT!!! (DD will be :woohoo: )
10/3-L-SCi-fi
10/3-D-Cap'N'Jack (Lobster on DDP!!!DH:woohoo: )
10/4-B-Chef Mickey's
I know that we will cancel some, if not those 20 pds that I will work off b4 then will be back on plus!!

Sept 22-LeCellier
Sept 23-Ohana
Sept 24-Mama Melrose
Sept 25-Boma
sept 26-Crystal Palace
sept 27-Kona
sept 28-Spoodles
sept 29-Whispering Canyon Café
sept 30-Chefs de france
oct 1-Kona
:dance3:

I think I need to see someone about this. :confused3 OK I canceled SOA and added YS We went two years ago and it was really good so we are using the points for that. :cool1: Also added O'hana and Chefs.

OK now I am done!
9/16- We have CP
9/17- Ohana Breakfast
9/17- San Angel Inn (OOP if we go)
9/18- Jiko
9/19- HW & V
9/20- O'hana dinner
9/21- Chef's de France
9/22- Yachtmans

My Turn, :yay: My Turn :yay: My Turn:yay: !!!

Staying at AKL/WL from Aug. 30 - Sept 8

Aug. 30 Not Sure What Time We're Arriving
Aug. 31 Crystal Palace
Sept. 1 Ohanas
Sept. 2 Spoodles
Sept. 3 California Grill
Sept. 4 Wispering Canyon
Sept. 5 Boma
Sept. 6 Mama Melrose/Fantas.
Sept. 7 Le Cellier
Sept. 8 Breakfast @ Chef Mickey's

I may have to change the CS res. Originally, there were fireworks scheduled for 7:00 because of the PPP. I have now been told that there will be no wishes that evening even though in the winter they had wishes before they closed down for the PPP. It just won't be dark enough. I'll hold on to the res. until I get clarification. If we change our minds, does anyone have another suggestion for a special dinner to celebrate?

Thanks.

Here are mine, just got off the phone........
Sept 27 dinner @ Chef Mickey's
Sept 28 dinner @ Crystal Palace
Sept 29 dinner @ Ohana
Sept 30 dinner @ Boma
Oct 1 dinner @ LTT
Oct 2 dinner @ Le Cellier
Oct 3 dinner @ WCC
Oct 4 dinner @ Le Cellier
These are all for party of 12. Wasn't going to do Le Cellier twice, but took the ressie because it was available. We LOVE that place. Ice Wine is too yummy!

Here's ours:
9/3: Mama Melrose (Dinner)
9/4: Le Cellier (Dinner)
9/5: Liberty Tree Tavern (Lunch)
9/6: Whispering Canyon Cafe (Dinner)

We are doing just a short 5 day trip but we are ready for it now.

Well I tweeked 'em again. Cancelled SOA. Cancelled CMs for dinner but kept breakfast. Added Concourse Steakhouse for 9/4.

9/26-Dinner- whispering canyons
9/27-BREAKFAST-CHEF MICKEY'S
9/28-DINNER-kona cafe
9/29-DINNER-JIKO
9/30-Dinner-ARTIST POINT
10/1-LE CELLIER DINNER
10/2-HOLLYWOOD & WINE-CHARACTER BREAKFAST
10/2-dinner- spoodles
10/3-EPICOT-no ts
10/4-SEAWORLD-no ts

Has anyone heard when they'll be taking ADRs for Yak & Yetti in AK? :confused3

I CALLED DISINEY DINING AND ASKED LAST WEEK AND SHE SAID TOO CHECK BACK AROUND THE END OF JUNE AND WATCH THE WEBSITE!:thumbsup2

I TOO WANT AN ADR FOR OUR AK DAY IN SEPTEMBER.

I HOPE IT TURNS OUT TOO BE GOOD!:goodvibes

Has anyone heard when they'll be taking ADRs for Yak & Yetti in AK? :confused3

I may be totally wrong about this. I believe Landrys owns Yak & Yeti, and I have heard that they will not be taking ADR's just like Rainforest cafe. I may be totally wrong on this one, but that is what I have heard.

Is it table service or counter? I thought it was counter and you didn't need ADR's? I hope it is table. Has anyone heard what is going to replace Alfredo's at Epcot?

Well I tweeked 'em again. Cancelled SOA. Cancelled CMs for dinner but kept breakfast. Added Concourse Steakhouse for 9/4.

Okay ktink, I've got what you had, change-ressie-itis. The hours changed for sept 3 so there go our plans to watch the fireworks at Cali grill. Here are our new ADR's tell me what you think please. I have promised myself I would stop reading reviews and posts but I can't. It's a sickness I tell ya :sick: .

Aug. 31 - Wolfgang puck DTD
Sept. 1 - O'Hana's
Sept. 2 - Crystal Palace
Sept. 3 - Spoodles
Sept. 4 - Whispering Canyon
Sept. 5 - Bomas
Sept. 6 - Mama Melrose Fantasmic Dinner
Sept. 7 - Le Cellier
Sept. 8 - Chef Mickey's Breakfast

I invite your comments. My head is swimming just thinking about this.

The Cm I Talked To Last Week Told Me That The Sit Down Restaurant Part Would Take Adr's. They Were Just Not Allowed To Start Taking Them Yet.

She Said To Keep Watching The Website Or Call Back Toward The End Of June.

I Read That It Will Be Part Counter Service And Part A Sit Down Asian Inspired Restaurant?

I Am Sure These Boards Will Have The Info When It Happens!

We will be @ the world from 9/26-10/2.

9/27 Narcoossee's Dinner- for my BD
9/28 Cape May Cafe Breakfast
9/28 CP Dinner (MNSSHP)
9/29 Sci Fi
10/1 Marrakesh Dinner

I had made ADR's for 10/1 for LTT in hopes of a MNSSHP. I didn't cancel those yet in hopes of a party that night instead to going 9/28. Lets hope the dates are released soon...

The Cm I Talked To Last Week Told Me That The Sit Down Restaurant Part Would Take Adr's. They Were Just Not Allowed To Start Taking Them Yet.

I Read That It Will Be Part Counter Service And Part A Sit Down Asian Inspired Restaurant?

Thanks for the info!:thumbsup2

stepdisney, you are too funny.:lmao: It's true it's a sickness. BTW your ADRs look magnificent.

Somebody tell me why I want Spoodles again? I read somewhere that the food was really really good. Will my DS 6 eat his food? We are going to epcot and then MGM that day and thought dinner at the boardwalk would be great. MGM is open late that night.

Remember....if I need to change, someone has to tell me where to reschedule.

Really, this is great! I wonder if it will be part of the dining plan??!! Probably not:rolleyes: . I was so hoping that what I was told was wrong and they would do ADR's

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter