Post September ADRs here!

My turn...I woke up at 6:45am this morning (Sunday) to do these...I guess I am the April fool!!

9/28 - Arriving late afternoon
Japan 6:15pm
9/29 - MK
Crystal Palace 8:25am
light lunch
Cosmic Ray's for Dinner
9/30 - EPCOT
light breakfast
Electric Umbrella
Le Cellier 5:00pm
10/1 - EPCOT/MNSSHP
light breakfast
Liberty Inn
Liberty Tree Tavern 5:05pm
10/2 - Village/MGM
light breakfast
Pizza Planet
Mama Melrose 5:00pm
10/3 - MK - checkout day
Chef Mickey's 8:25am
Pecos Bills

And you're right !
It's an amazing show in a very special atmosphere !
You really feel in paradise !
The food is not refined but good : salad with ananas, ribs and a chocolate cake.

Be sure to have a very and special good time because to my mind it's one of the more beautiful show I ever seen.

I hope you'll like.

Perrine:hippie: :cool1: :banana: princess: princess:

And you're right !
It's an amazing show in a very special atmosphere !
You really feel in paradise !
The food is not refined but good : salad with ananas, ribs and a chocolate cake.

Be sure to have a very and special good time because to my mind it's one of the more beautiful show I ever seen.

I hope you'll like.

Perrine:hippie: :cool1: :banana: princess: princess:

Thanks so much! Your post has really hyped me up!:banana:

Please let me know how SOA is. We booked for the 22nd. I am excited but don't want to use the credits unless it is worth it. I just tweaked ours again today. I AM REALLY DONE NOW! Unless I change the SOA. But I think we will keep it.
Heidi

Disney Mom,
How ols are your girls now? Lilly will be 22 mos. when we go. Not sure about Aurora yet. We hope to know this week! I am thinking that Lilly will love it because she loves music and has seen characters here already. But I am curious to how old the twins were there 1st trip.
Thanks
Heidi

We will be there 9/25-10/2, here are our ADR's. I got everything within 15 min of my requested times!

9/26 8:20 Kona for Tonga Toast(first time) and check in to the Poly
6:10 Le Cellier(my pick)
9/27 6:05 Kona( loved it last year)
9/28 12:30 SciFi(curious to see)
7:20 Cape May Buffet(DH's pick)
9/29 7:00 Narcoosees(Anniversary dinner, I want a GF castle cake):bride:
9/30 All day cruise around the F&W stands
6:15 Teppanyaki(DD pick and my BD):bday:
10/1 Maybe Ohana breakfast, undecided
CS before MNSSHP

Doubt these will change because everyone is pretty set with their picks, should have booked a longer trip. :) :) :)

We're going down the weekend of the 9/14 9/15 9/16 but not exactly sure if we'll arrive on 9/12 or 9/13. So, I just made the Friday and Saturday ADR's so far.

9/14: Ohana' 7:00pm dinner
9/15: Le Cellier 6:40pm dinner

8/9 Wolfgang Puck Cafe 9pm
9/9 Le Cellier 7.40pm
10/9 Sci Fi dine in 6.40pm
11/9 Hollywood & Vine 5.10pm
12/9 Jiko 8.30pm
14/9 Tonys Town square 5.15pm
16/9 Narcoossee 7.10pm
17/9 Concourse 8pm
18/9 Rose & Crown 7.10pm
19/9 Kona Cafe 7.40pm
9/20 Victoria and Alberts 6pm
9/21 Coral Reef 8pm
9/22 Yaughtsman Steakhouse 7pm
9/23 Le Cellier 7pm
9/24 O'hanas 7pm
9/25 Spoodles 7pm
9/26 WCC 7.30pm
9/27 Flying Fish
9/28 Boatwrights 7pm

28/9 Boatwrights

Please let me know how SOA is. We booked for the 22nd. I am excited but don't want to use the credits unless it is worth it. I just tweaked ours again today. I AM REALLY DONE NOW! Unless I change the SOA. But I think we will keep it.
Heidi

I'll be happy to let you know how it goes.

Just booked mine today..

9/28-mama melrose fantasmic package 5:20
9/29-ohana-5:45
9/30-Boma-5:50
10/1-liberty tree tavern-4:30
10/2-Nine dragons 6:30
10/3-Lecellier
10/4-50's prime time cafe 5:30
10/5-crystal palace breakfast-8:05

We will be there 9/25-10/2, here are our ADR's. I got everything within 15 min of my requested times!

9/26 8:20 Kona for Tonga Toast(first time) and check in to the Poly
6:10 Le Cellier(my pick)
9/27 6:05 Kona( loved it last year)
9/28 12:30 SciFi(curious to see)
7:20 Cape May Buffet(DH's pick)
9/29 7:00 Narcoosees(Anniversary dinner, I want a GF castle cake):bride:
9/30 All day cruise around the F&W stands
6:15 Teppanyaki(DD pick and my BD):bday:
10/1 Maybe Ohana breakfast, undecided
CS before MNSSHP

Doubt these will change because everyone is pretty set with their picks, should have booked a longer trip. :) :) :)

THATS MY BIRTHDAY TOO! :dance3: It will be my first birthday with my girls. i am very excited.
Heidi

9/22 - Chef Mickey's - Contemporary - 6:10pm
9/23 - Crystal Palace - Magic Kingdon - 6:10pm
9/24 - Mama Melrose - MGM - 6:00pm
9/25 - SUPPOSE to be 1900 Park Fair but they are closed and shifting it to the Grand Floridian Cafe - Grand Floridian - 5:55pm
9/26 - Whispering Canyon Cafe - Wilderness Lodge - 6:10pm
9/27 - Kona Cafe - Polynesian - 6:05pm
9/28 - Le Cellier - Epcot - 7:40pm **Contemplating changing this, thoug

Sept 29th- Oct 6th

S- Ohana (dinner)
S- Le Celliar (dinner)
M- WCC (breakfast) Coral Reef (dinner)
T- Boma (dinner)
W- Cape May Cafe (dinner)
T - Chefs De France (dinner)
F- Le Celliar (dinner)
S- WCC (breakfast)

I'm not excited or anything............:cool1:

Here they are:
Sept 28 Rose and Crown 5:00
sept 29 Le Chefs de France 12:00
sept 30 Boma 4:50
Oct 1 Le Cellier 4:10
Oct 2 LTT 4:30
Oct 3 Mama Melrose 12:10 (wanted Fantasmic DP...but it was booked!!!:confused3 )
Oct 4 Teppanyaki 12:00
Oct 5 Ohana bkfst 10:30

I got almost everything I wanted...had to switch Le Cellier with Le Chefs but other than that and Mama Melrose FDP all went according to plan.
I find it interesting that MM was booked up when this is my 180 day mark :sad2:
But hey, I'm going to Disney!!!!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1:

We'll be there 9/3-9/9 but I've only booked 2 TS meals (not doing dining plan, as we're staying at Shades of Green and not eligible). I'd like to add another one, maybe lunch at Le Cellier?, but not sure which day. We'll have a 5yo and 18-month-old.

9/6 - Playhouse Disney breakfast at Hollywood & Vine
9/7 - Dinner at Chef Mickey's

I really want to do something else, though!

I'm going the week after you, but I don't have ANY ADRs yet. I was thinking of Le Cellier for lunch one day too, but seeing everyone here with ADRs already, I'm worried I won't get in there, or anywhere else. Has anyone in September already been shut out of any ADRs?

We just made ours today... September 24-Oct 2...

9/25 - breakfast at Chef Mickey's
9/26 - dinner at Garden Grill
9/27 - lunch at 50's Prime Time cafe
9/28 - dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern
9/29 - breakfast at Akershus
9/30 - breakfast at Ohana's
10/1 - lunch at Sci Fi (and possibly breakfast at Hollywood and Vine - I love jojo and goliath!!)
10/2 - breakfast at Crystal Palace

yea!! :goodvibes

Disney Mom,
How ols are your girls now? Lilly will be 22 mos. when we go. Not sure about Aurora yet. We hope to know this week! I am thinking that Lilly will love it because she loves music and has seen characters here already. But I am curious to how old the twins were there 1st trip.
Thanks
Heidi

Hi Heidi,

We went in October last year and the girls were 18 mos. They will be two in 3 weeks, so this trip they will be 2 1/2.

They were great last year. They loved the characters. We started at Crystal Palace and after about 10 seconds they were hugging Pooh and Eeyore and smiling and everything.

A Small World was definitely their favorite ride - or as we call it the "Dancing Dollies Ride" Did really well on almost everything. We obviously didn't take them on the "Mountains", no Haunted Mansion, they were ok in Pirates even though it was dark, same for Buzz Lightyear.

Each morning they slept for about an hour in the carriage (we took our own) and probably a quick catnap in the afternoon - 20 minutes or so.

Don't know where you are staying, but the girls fell asleep almost every night on the bus. After the first night, I took their pajamas with me so I could put them right in bed. We took them to MNNSHP, but only lasted until about 9:00. They watched the parade, then were asleep in the carriage before we even made it to the bus.

Feel free to PM me if you want to chat.....

I hope you have fun - your family will do great!

Just added some more ADR to our dates today. I'm not 100% sure if this is what we'll end up with....or if I'll be making more changes as the date draws closer. Anyways...this is what I have so far.

Sept 18-22

Sept 18th Arrive to Orlando at 7am with ADR at Boma for breakfast at 10
Sept 18th Dinner at Kona @ 6:05

Sept 19th Sci-Fi Lunch @ 1:20
Le Cellier @ 6:10 (our group is splitting up this day...1/2 going to MGM while the other 1/2 goes to Epcot).
Spoodles @ 9:40

Sept 20th NONE:confused3 We're planning on going to MK this day and may just opt for CS meals so we can double up on some TS meals on other days.

Sept 21st Breakfast at Chef Mickeys @10
Lunch @ Concourse at 1:40
Dinner @ WCC at 9:40
I think we'll end up canceling the Chef Mickey's and Concourse for this day....but for now I'll keep them. Who knows maybe our group will spit up again and some will opt to go to breakfast/lunch and dinner???

I was able to get all of ours also, which I thought was pretty good, considering we will be a party of 15 for the first half of our trip.

Now we just need that free dining to kick in, LOL!

Party of 15, 6 adults and 9 kids ages 13, 11, 10, 8, 8, 6, 4, 3, 1:

9/17 Princess Storybook Breakfast 8:35am (1st. time)

9/17 Le Cellier 4:10 pm

9/18 LIberty Tree Tavern Character Dinner 4:30 pm (1st. time)

9/19 Hollywood and Vine lunch 11:45 am (1st. time)

9/20 Chef Mickey's Dinner 6:40 pm

9/21 Crystal Palace Breakfast 10:30 am

Then our immediate family, party of 9 -

9/22 Chef Mickey's Breakast 10:50 am

9/23 Biergarten Dinner - 4:30pm (1st. time)

9/24 Animal Kingdom Counter Service

9/25 Rose and Crown Dinner 4:30pm (1st. time)

9/26 Crystal Palace Dinner 3:50 pm

We are really excited about this trip, and all the new food we will try! popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter