• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post pics of your bag you carry into park

Yesterday I ordered my first Baggallini Messenger Bag!! :goodvibes

I can hardly wait until it arrives. I ended up ordering the orange one.

My Baggalini Sydney bag just arrived and I love love love it! It is going to be perfect for Disneyland! I am a big girl (Pooh Size) and the strap is super long and I can wear it so comfortable! I am so excited!!! It is the perfect size too! I hate getting a really big bag because then I lug too much stuff around!

Hey, is that sale at Bagsbuy still on?

Yes. I just got the Baggallini Messenger Bag in Pewter Crinkle Nylon. The total after the "save10" and the 10% discount was $24.70! Yay!

I didn't want the ripstop nylon and the only crinkle one on sale was the pewter color....and for $25, that is totally fine with me. :dancer:

MES160CPT.gif

Awesome, thanks!

That actually looks like a pretty nice colour! I think i might get the same one!

Yes. I just got the Baggallini Messenger Bag in Pewter Crinkle Nylon. The total after the "save10" and the 10% discount was $24.70! Yay!

I didn't want the ripstop nylon and the only crinkle one on sale was the pewter color....and for $25, that is totally fine with me. :dancer:

MES160CPT.gif

I love the color of the picture you posted! But when I check out their site, the color they call "pewter" is completely different..

I love the color of the picture you posted! But when I check out their site, the color they call "pewter" is completely different..

I also noticed that the color looked weird on bagsbuy. I searched all around the internet to figure out the what the actual pewter color is.

I got the pic from the baggallini website: http://www.baggallini.com

Here is a link to it on ebags: http://www.ebags.com/product/baggal...?rlid=detail&rcode=res10040805634510055014169

I also googled "baggallini pewter" to see what color most of the images were.

When I receive the bag...I'll post some "bag with human" :laughing: pics so people can see the actual color.

Here is a different bag from baggallini in pewter for comparison:
SHOES_IAEC1162979.JPG

Darn it... I think I like the pewter colour better than the orange I ordered! :rolleyes:

Nothing's been charged to my 'card yet. Wonder if I could change my order. :rolleyes1

MES160CPT.gif

That's the color I got and it's really nice, Also, DH can carry it and not look so silly :goodvibes

I just purchased this from Target. I liked it because one of the inside pockets was lined with some kind of soft material and I have an iphone and I felt it would not scratch my phone, also it zips up. Has room for autograph books and all the things I will need to carry in the park... and the strap is long enogh as I am a little on the pooh side:rotfl:

http://www.target.com/SwissGear-Vertical-Travel-Black-Grey/dp/B001QSYEJ8/ref=sc_qi_detaillink

I like the looks of that bag. Is it in the luggage section at Target?

That's why I got a more neutral color...so DH an I can share the load this time.

Same reason I'm getting a neutral colour too! DBF has already refused to carry a "girly" bag. And I already know he'll be carrying my bag at least some point in the trip....even though he'll have his own bag :lmao:

I like the looks of that bag. Is it in the luggage section at Target?

yes you can find it in the luggage section, where the travel items are, like the adaptors for the plugs and things like that. there were two types but this one was the best of the two. Hope that helps.

This is the one that I am carrying this year. It is a solar powered backpack... can keep the phones, ipods, camers, etc... all charged all the time plus there is plenty of storage

http://www.voltaicsystems.com/bag_backpack.shtml

Now THAT is a bag my husband would carry! :rotfl:

Have you used it before, or is this your first time? If you used it before, how did you like it? Just curiosity... I can't see my husband or I actually purchasing it but it sure looks & sounds neat.

I love the pewter color! It's like a medium to dark grey! I just got mine in the mail last week!

bag.jpg

Now THAT is a bag my husband would carry! :rotfl:

Have you used it before, or is this your first time? If you used it before, how did you like it? Just curiosity... I can't see my husband or I actually purchasing it but it sure looks & sounds neat.

I will be trying it out next weekend... we will see how it goes. I have some friends who have used them and said they are very comfortable and light. I will let you know. ( FYI I won this backpack... I would never drop over $200.00on a backpack!)

I will be trying it out next weekend... we will see how it goes. I have some friends who have used them and said they are very comfortable and light. I will let you know. ( FYI I won this backpack... I would never drop over $200.00on a backpack!)

Wow, congrats on winning such an awesome bag! I wonder what happens if it gets wet.....if your electronics so close to the surface of the bag. I know my DBF would definitely love it.

For the Baggalini messenger, I've actually decided to get the Khaki. I like the Pewter, but the Khaki just REALLY appealed to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter