Post pics of your bag you carry into park

I take a LL Bean back pack, that way any of us can carry it. If I bring my Vera Bradley bag DH or DS's wouldn't touch it, but by bringing the Bean packpack we all take turns carrying it.

This should be called the Bagallini thread. ;)

I usually carry a Tokidoki Campeggio bag by LesportSac - it's like a messenger without the front flap. 2 small front flap pockets (1 for iphone, 1 for APs, etc), roomy interior with a few pockets (some open, some zip) and a zip pocket on the back. Love it - very durable and lightweight.

Lately though, I've just been carrying a canvas tote - as long as it has an inside pocket, I'm good. I have a purple one with a white Mickey silhouette I used last trip and plan on using next week. Most of my stuff is containerized, so I just toss in a couple of little pouches, a poncho, a water bottle, and I go!

Sandy.....Thank you SOOO much!! I totally went on there and got my cute bag for 24.70!!! I have been bidding on one on Ebay for the past few days ..but it's higher than the one I just got...only problem is I'm the highest bidder at the moment.....this is the ONE time I want to be OUTBID!!! LOL...crossing fingers!!
Again Thanks

I just ordered the baggalini for $24.70 :woohoo: love to get a deal. It was on sale for $37 then i used code SAVE10 to save $10 and then i registered with the website to get an additional 10% off....also, free shipping both ways.

This is the link:
http://www.bagsbuy.com/baggallini-mes160-messenger-bagg/121602/285128

OK, I finally cracked under the pressure. Ordered the pewter one. Can't wait for it to arrive. I had a buxton bag, but found out that the magnet on the flap kept demagnatizing my ticket...what a pain that was! Got all the discounts too. Thanks for the heads up....maybe i should have gotten one for DD also...time to shop again? :thumbsup2

Got my baggallini bag today. Can't wait to use it. Just wondered how many of you wear it in the back or in the front (side). Seems the front would be a little safer. Thanks again for the discount code! :thumbsup2

I'm going to admit it. I got my bag at Walmart a few years ago. I still see similar items there and I paid less than 10.00 I think.

I don't carry much into the parks so I don't need a highly organized bag. Lots of times I don't even carry a bag which is my favorite thing to do. :rotfl:

I am adding a longer strap to turn it into a cross body bag.

April2009withDisney367.jpg

GREAT thread! :goodvibes I have a Fossil collection that I try to feed once a year. I love their soft canvas purses with the flap. The strap is soft and adjusts long enough to wear across the body. I have a smaller "Sasha" Fossil for days when I take my smaller camera, but for the days that I haul around my SLR I love my bigger Fossil. I would love to try either the Heys, the Piazza day bag or the Kavu Bi coastal bag this trip. Yay for shopping :cheer2:

I'm going to admit it. I got my bag at Walmart a few years ago. I still seem similar items there and I paid less than 10.00 I think.

I don't carry much into the parks so I don't need a highly organized bag. Lots of times I don't even carry a bag which is my favorite thing to do. :rotfl:

I am adding a longer strap to turn it into a cross body bag.

I love Tinkerbell, and I totally agree, if you find a bag you like it shouldn't matter where you buy it or what it cost! :thumbsup2

Last year, I just brought my "free diaper bag" from the hospital with me because all I needed to carry were my son's diapers, wipes, snacks, suntan lotion, etc. I don't carry much cash on me so I just shoved my money in my pocked & put my room key, photopass card, etc in the zipper compartment of the diaper bag. It worked ok but I wanted to get something else for this year. I bought a tote bag last year at WDW but I don't think the straps are long enough & it would be uncomfortable to carry after awhile. I also don't want to leave it in the stroller & if it gets wet, everything inside will be completely soaked!

I really had my heart set on a Vera Bradley bag, but now after reading this I don't know what to do. I'm torn between the Baggallini Messenger or VB Hipster. Does anyone have any photos of the VB hipster bag on them?

Thank you for posting the Baggallini deal! I just ordered one. My trip is still 7 months away but I am already starting to pick things up and it sounds like this is the perfect bag. Can't wait to get it.

I just placed my order after reading this thread a few times within the past few weeks. I've been trying to decide on a bag & after seeing the pictures that people have posted, it looks like the best bag for me! I ordered the Pewter color & got it for $24.70 as someone else mentioned. I registered with them & saved an additional 10% and used the SAVE10 to save $10. Free shipping, can't beat that! What a great deal on a great bag! I can't wait to get it!

Oh dear....with all this talk of this amazing Baggalini deal, I'm SOOO close to ordering one myself! But I don't have any money to spend on a bag right now :sad2:

Oh dear....with all this talk of this amazing Baggalini deal, I'm SOOO close to ordering one myself! But I don't have any money to spend on a bag right now :sad2:

I completely understand what you mean. I didn't really have the extra money either...so I used some of my "Disney spending money" that I've been saving up for our trip this year. :sad2:

Hopefully I'll be able to save up some more before we leave. :confused3

I saw one I really liked at AK of all places. In the store by everest. Canvas type messenger bag. I regret not buying it when I saw it. Hopefully it will still be there in Oct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter