Post pics of your bag you carry into park

41lZ4X6L-dL._AA260_.jpg

I bought this bag at Target for $15. They also had a pink one. It is small but cute and seems like it would be waterproof. I can easily fit my camera in there and some other stuff. The front pocket has sections for cards etc. Also there are two pockets in the back. :cool1:

This a response to redevine10...how about the baggallini like someone posted in #1173. We got one last year in a different color and it worked out well for us. You could fit all the essentials that you listed and there's also a spot for a water bottle.

On my next trip, I will bring the Urban Tool casebelt, it is very flat and I can wear it under my shirt, so I just can walk in through the No Bags entrance.

urbantool_casebelt.jpg

It will hold a small purse and my iPhone, all I need.

Does anyone have a picture of them in the baggalini? I am short, 5'2 1/2 ;), so most bags are way to big for me.

We have the EXACT bag (even the color!). We used it last year with no problem and we're all between 5'2" - 5'4"

Since the Baggallini is sort of a backpack, do you find it inconvenient to keep taking it off to get things out of it? I'm constantly reaching into my bag for things like sunscreen, lip balm, phone, camera, sunglasses, park map, snacks, money (!!!), and passes. I love the size of this bag, the water-resistant fabric, and the hands-free method of wearing it. And I have several Baggallini bags and love them. Are you able to get things out of it without taking it off?

I'm considering a nylon tote for this trip just for the convenience of accessing the stuff I need quickly (especially for those brief photos opportunities). I just don't know if it will be as comfortable as a backpack or sling.

Finding the right "Disney bag" is more time-consuming for me than finding the right hotel..seriously!

About the bagallini bag- I think you can get things out of it w/o taking it off b/c it a sling and you can kind of bring it around to the front of you when you want to get something. It's a little awkward but I'm pretty sure we did that a lot.

About the bagallini bag- I think you can get things out of it w/o taking it off b/c it a sling and you can kind of bring it around to the front of you when you want to get something. It's a little awkward but I'm pretty sure we did that a lot.

Do you think you could fit a DSLR it it? I have a Canon Mark 5.

Thanks for the reply about the baggallini. When you swing it around to the front to access it, does the bag turn almost upside-down? Just wondering how practical that would be. I took a smaller sling-type bag with me a couple of years ago (different design than the baggallini messenger), and when I had to access the contents, I actually had to take it off and find a counter or something to sit it on so I could sort through it.

Thank you for posting the picture! I think it is just too big for me at this point. I'll be chasing around a 4 year old, so I'm afraid when I bend down to tend to her it will flip over my back, YKWIM?

I guess I'm looking for something more of a purse style. I don't know why I am stressing so much over this bag!

In response to the bagallini bag questions:

I think it would fit a bigger camera like the canon mark 5...I mean it would just take away from space for other things but it would fit fine :)

As far as swinging it around, it does seem like it would go upside down but hmmm...I'm going to try it right now....and NO it doesn't turn upside down! You can kinda like turn it around even without taking off the bag b/c the strap is long enough. My mom also just confirmed that it was easy to get stuff out of it without taking it off. You just kinda twist it towards the front.

Here are a few pics of the bag on us during our trip (please ignore the silly one of me w/ the pirate ears...not my best look lol). I think that pic shows how you could just twist it around to grab stuff.

disney%20200.JPG

disney%20124.JPG

disney%20031.JPG

On our last 3 trips we have used the L.L. Bean backpack. It was great. Husband and son did not mind helping carry it. I think it has TOO MANY POCKETS. I may be on the look out for one without so many pockets. Had a great time anyway.

On our last 3 trips we have used the L.L. Bean backpack. It was great. Husband and son did not mind helping carry it. I think it has TOO MANY POCKETS. I may be on the look out for one without so many pockets. Had a great time anyway.

That will be my mission for this year. As I PP we have always had the stroller to carry our bag in plus I carried a Columbia Touring Bag. This time I have a Vera Bradley hipster and an Ashey Cooper backpack (which I may or may not use but will take) which DH refuses to carry (yes, it is very girlie). Since I don't want to be the pack mule I want to find a good, not too big, back pack that DH & DS will also carry. We don't take much into the parks, two water bottles, some small size snacks, the camera, our rain ponchos.... not much else. Thankfully I have plenty of time to find that perfect backpack.

Got my baggallini yesterday. I think it's just the right size, and my hubby is totally fine with carrying it. Now I'm just waiting on my Donner to arrive!

On our trip last May, I bought both the Kavu Kicker
Kavu_Kicker.jpg

and the Kavu Rope Bag
Kavu_Rope_Bag.jpg

to carry to the parks. I ended using the rope bag the majority of the time. It was perfect b/c you could wear across the body or just sling it over one shoulder. Since it rained most of our trip, the rope bag was perfect for holding our umbrellas - yes umbrellas - 3 to be exact (1 mini & 2 that folded down to about 11 inches). :thumbsup2

I didn't really like the Kavu Kicker though. The flap-over style just didn't work for me. It was kinda of irritating.

Though I was pleased with the rope bag I looking to buy another bag for our upcoming trip in 11 DAYS!!! I mean Disney trip = new bag, right?! :laughing: I’ve narrowed it down to two, the Sherpani Zoom and Vera Bradley Hipster. Need to hurry and make up my mind!!

On our trip last May, I bought both the Kavu Kicker
Kavu_Kicker.jpg

and the Kavu Rope Bag
Kavu_Rope_Bag.jpg

to carry to the parks. I ended using the rope bag the majority of the time. It was perfect b/c you could wear across the body or just sling it over one shoulder. Since it rained most of our trip, the rope bag was perfect for holding our umbrellas - yes umbrellas - 3 to be exact (1 mini & 2 that folded down to about 11 inches). :thumbsup2

I didn't really like the Kavu Kicker though. The flap-over style just didn't work for me. It was kinda of irritating.

Though I was pleased with the rope bag I looking to buy another bag for our upcoming trip in 11 DAYS!!! I mean Disney trip = new bag, right?! :laughing: I’ve narrowed it down to two, the Sherpani Zoom and Vera Bradley Hipster. Need to hurry and make up my mind!!

I have the zoom and have used it many times at Disney. LOVE IT! Just my 2 cents :thumbsup2

Is there still a trade or swap board around and can someone point me to it? I can't get rid of this bag on eBay so thought I could trade it for somthing. I saw wonderful reviews of this bag and I really did try to love it but it doesn't work for me.

Is there still a trade or swap board around and can someone point me to it? I can't get rid of this bag on eBay so thought I could trade it for somthing. I saw wonderful reviews of this bag and I really did try to love it but it doesn't work for me.

That is a great idea! :idea:

I have so many bags ("new w/tags") that I've ordered on-line, but when they arrived, they weren't all that I had hoped . . . :sad2: . . . but they might be perfect for someone else! :goodvibes

There was a thread on the budget board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter