Post a picture of your server

Our favorite server was Grace from Jamaica. Has anyone else had her or know if she's still on one of the ships?

We just recently got off the Dream. We loved Yetka from Turkey! He was so nice and went out of his way to make sure everything was excellent. His recommendations were spot on. He even packed a dessert plate for my daughter when she fell asleep one night so she wouldn't miss it.:thumbsup2
IMG_1200-1.jpg

Hello, all you ppl who had Pierre as a server, I'm sorry to say, but, he hurt his leg recently on the Disney Fantasy's Maiden Voyage ( Obviously while I was on ). He and Nicodemus were a great team.... When Pierre hurt his leg Suigith filled in for him.... We got to see him at the Airport, he looked like he was about to burst into to tears when he saw us........ That made my eyes water...... I almost cried when he apologized for not being there, we all told him he didn't have to.... I miss him alot..... my whole family does.........
When something Bad happens to someone you aren't Close to, you become more Close to them.......... Bad brings you Closer........ Why not good?............. Pierre was supposed to go back in May..... But now he can't............
I honestly cried into my pillow when he said this: " Atleast I didn't break my Head. " We got a pic with him, but it's not on my iPod........ If anyone has any updates on Pierre..... Please Share........ We love and Miss you Pierre! :,(

The Morris Family:sad1:

We requested Ganesh Ubale but he was on vacation:scared1: But we were pleasantly surprised with Collin from Trinidad and Pucca from the Philppines was our Asst. Server. This was Oct. 16-20th on the Dream.
669.jpg

657.jpg

My son still talks about Collin from Trinidad. He was our assistant server on the Magic in 2008. My son remembers whenever Collin saw us he would always say "My people" with a warm greeting, outstretched arms and a HUGE smile on his face:cutie: My son is 21 now so for him to remember how well we were treated....Well, let's just say it was a special trip for all of us. Oliver Garcia was our head server on that cruise and we have requested him every time we sail the "Magic".

My family and I were on our first cruise last month on the Wonder and we all loved our servers so much. Our head server was Geffrey, who is from the Philippines. My mom has gluten and dairy allergies and he always made sure she had a delicious meal that fit her diet. He also called me "The Planner" because the first morning he saw me going through the Navigator at the Beach Blanket, making a plan for the day. Anytime I bumped into him he asked my how my planning went and asked my family if I made a good schedule. :goodvibes

Ozer was our server and is from Turkey. He was great as well! I bumped into him multiple times during the day and we'd chat for a few minutes. He kept up very well fed. On night my dad had trouble decided between two entrees, but finally picked one. When Ozer came and gave us our entrees, he brought both for my dad! He was also great getting a meal to take down to the stateroom for my sister when she wasn't well and even folded the napkin into a boat one night for her. I'm not exactly sure when, but Ozer's gonna be on the Fantasy sometime soon!

DSC01062.JPG

Our assistant sever was Marvin from the Philippines. We loved him as well! He had several difficult puzzles that he had us figure out with crayons. We had fun with his magic tricks as well. Oh, and one night my dad order a Shirley Temple, which must have came with 7-8 cherries! He didn't want them all, so he gave them to my brother, Daniel. So the next night, right after we were seated at Triton's, Marvin come up to Daniel with a dish full of cherries, and says "surprise!" We all got a good laugh out of that. :rotfl:

Geffrey, Ozer, Myself, and Marvin.
DSC_0333.JPG

Just got off the Magic last Friday. We LOVED our server, Nenad from Croatia, and asst. server, Gregory from Ireland.
IMG_0312.jpg

Just got off the Magic last Friday. We LOVED our server, Nenad from Croatia, and asst. server, Gregory from Ireland.
IMG_0312.jpg

We had Nenad on our 2010 Baltic cruise it was his first contract he was an assistant server and awesome!

Our great server Balwan from India and assis. server Sabrina from England on our recent cruise to Hawaii! My kids LOVED both of them!

292512_4003212642179_1337004188_3585625_656136200_n.jpg

We are just off the dream and had Jorge from Peru and Ganesh. Loved them. I may have gotten a bit misty eyed leaving them! I didn't realize you can request your servers...hopefully we will get to see them next time!

I can't seem to post pictures the way I used to but we had Sheree (Phillipines)and Francisco (Spain) on our Dream cruises last summer. We loved them! We sort of got the impression Francisco was just learning and Sheree was teaching him the ropes, so they were not the most perfect servers, but we had so much fun with them. There was nothing really bad...just more funny mishaps and such, which gave us more entertainment than any perfect servers would have. :rotfl:

We still talk about them and hope they may have by chance moved to the Magic this summer. We would love to have them again!

Kind of off subject, but what happened to ponz? Last cruise we had Oliver and Francine!!! They were awesome!!!!!!!!!:yay:

Pons is still on the entertainment team on the wonder according to ACD Nat on the Fantasy, she was bingo Nat on the Magic in 2010 with Ponz on her team. During the MV of Fantasy she told us that he likes the classic ships and will be staying on the wonder for awhile.

And this was our serving team of Edward from England and Erdem from Turkey. They were fantastic! Had our drinks on the table waiting for us each night and could not do enough for us!!! We thought they were a great team!!!

MJ

Edward!!!!!
We had Edward in the Baltic in 2010. His assistant was Melody from France, who was new, but wonderful.
Can't say enough about Edward. He is the only server that we will ask for by name, just in case he is on the ship. He is that good.

IMG_0312.jpg

We had Nenad on the Magic in the Med May 2010 and most recently, in January in the Caribbean. We love him!!! Hopefully, we will see him again in the Med in June 2013.

We LOVED Tino (Phillipines) and Ivan (Ukraine)!!! We've requested them in hopes that they'll come back to the Fantasy for another contract so we can see them again in April!

296.jpg

Just off a 5 Day Cruise on the MAgic May 9-14th. We had Tiger from Thailand and Ivelina from Bulgaria. Not sure if I spelled the names right.

DSCF1171.jpg

Less than a week ago we were on the Magic and had the best servers EVER! They really made the trip special and I miss them terribly!! Orlan from Philippines was our server and Cindy from Trinidad-Tobago was our assistant server. They rocked! Orlan has been on the Magic since '99.

10-20-09_0675_WEB.jpg
[/IMG]

anyone know if orlan is still with disney? and if so, which ship he is on? i have friends cruising the magic next week...i told them to look for him!

and is collin from trinidad still on the dream or did he move over to the fantasy??

Oh I LOVE Cesar! We had Cesar and Judite on our Dream cruise in Oct 2011. My boys loved them as did all the adults. They were great!

I Wonder if it is the same Ali that is now the head server we just had on the Dream?

DSC03164.jpg

These are our servers from our recent cruise on the Dream. Cesar was our server and was from Brazil. Emeil was our asst server. I cannot remember for the life of me where he said he was from. They were absolutely wonderful!! I am SO happy that we were switched at the last minute or we would have never met them. We had such a wonderful time at each meal with them. Cesar said he would be on the Dream the next time we were booked to cruise and that when we boarded ship we should go to the place where you request changes and request to be put in his rotation.
Here are some pics of funny interactions we had with them just being goofy ;)

DSC03524.jpg

DSC03239.jpg

I just about died of laughter when he took his pen and drew a mickey head around a mole on my daughter's shoulder and then covered it with her hair and said look a hidden mickey!!! :lmao: this was at the very end of the cruise so at that point he knew us pretty well and knew how much he could joke around with us. We had a fab time with him!! :thumbsup2

We had Balwan from India on our Hawaiian cruise. I would like to request him for our WBPC in May and I just can't remember his last name. Can someone help me? Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter