Post a picture of your server

Here's Cyprian and Beethoven, both so much fun! Does anyone know if they're still there?
IMG_0566.jpg

We had Beethoven on our September 2009 'Magic' Cruise. Our assistant server was Jess from the US. I haven't seen her mentioned on this thread by anyone so I'm not sure if she's still there.

:thumbsup2 Andreja (from Croatia) and Pierre (from Peru), the best serving team we have ever had on the Magic!
Pierre will be leaving the Magic and returning to Peru in October with his wife who works in Topsiders. They are having their first child.

andrea.jpg

Update on Pierre:
He just had his second child 6 weeks ago and is on the Dream. He recently got offered citizenship from Canada and is hoping to be living in the Montreal area with his family by July 2012:cool1:

...Ivo and Amy were our servers...here they are with our kids and our friends' kids:
ry%3D320

Arnold was also our head server and we loved him too...here he is with DH and friend's DH...
ry%3D320

Update on Ivo:
He and his wife are now on the Dream. He is now a Head Server:banana:

Romeo is one of the few original servers left. He was on the inaugural cruise from the ship yard to Cape Canaveral.

I just had Ali in September and he was by far the best server I have ever had!! Did he do his Magic tricks for you?

We had David and Ali on our December 08 7-night WC. Both of them were really great!

Ali did the water trick to my daughter...but didn't go too well and she got part of her dress wet. We were all laughing because since goofed it up.:lmao:
However, the Head server called him to the side and he got in a little hot water with that incident.

Darline Daniel from England, head server on the Wonder:

226589_1944229856249_1557574668_1999521_7499485_n.jpg

(Not to be confused with Handsome Danile from England, F&B Officer on the Dream!)

That's awesome that he's a head server on the Wonder. He was an assistant server with Vladimir when we sailed in Nov 2010. They were both great, and we were pretty sure that Daniel would make head server soon. He was so great with me DS6, and all of us girls had a slight crush on him by the end of the cruise :)

Does anyone know/remember this man? His name is Simon and he was the head waiter for the Disney Magic (Disney Cruise Line) back in 2005. He was originally from London. Any help would be greately appreciated. PM me if you know anything of him or how to possibly contact him. I would be forever grateful to you...

with_simon.jpg
Cimg1741.jpg

Does anyone know/remember this man? His name is Simon and he was the head waiter for the Disney Magic (Disney Cruise Line) back in 2005. He was originally from London. Any help would be greately appreciated. PM me if you know anything of him or how to possibly contact him. I would be forever grateful to you...

with_simon.jpg
Cimg1741.jpg

I don't have our pictures downloaded yet, but wanted to RAVE about our server team on the Dream last week.

We had Darko as our server and Rachelle as our assistant server. They were EXCELLENT!!!! Drinks waiting for the kids each day, very prompt service, the kids were served first to keep them happy, and both were so sweet.
Darko had some excellent recommendations of meals for us and he was such a nice guy.
Rachelle was the sweetest! She really really bonded with our kids and they were so sad to leave her the last night. Lots of hugs for the kids at each meal and chatted with them quite a bit. We really loved her!

If you're heading on the Dream soon, request them and I promise you won't be disappointed! :)

Ferdie (Assistant server-left) and Byron (Server-right) were amazing! Very personable, friendly and did an awesome job! I'd love to have them as our servers again on the next cruise!

383647_10150340091135806_670875805_8570368_1131216290_a.jpg

We sailed with Igor on the 2010 EBTA and 11-night Mediterranean. When we asked him how he learned English, he said that movies and TV were in English with Serbian subtitles. Looking forward to seeing him again on the Dream.

27728_417648687441_624442441_5216890_4293398_n.jpg

Nicole (from Austria) was a great server - she was an assistant on the EBTA, but we lost her on the B2B Med since she was promoted (well deserved).

27728_417648657441_624442441_5216886_639897_n.jpg

Igor was our server on our Dream cruise (11/13-11-17)!! We loved him so much! He and the assistant server, Gustavo, were so nice I just wanted them to sit down and have dinner and hang out with us!

Is anybody know that he (Alfred) still on Magic? because I am going to email DU and ask for him for our server for this July Cruise?

Scottishwee35

This is Alvin P. not Alfred from the Philipines. He was on the WBTA this September. We have had him numerous times-he is fabulous.

We requested Ganesh Ubale but he was on vacation:scared1: But we were pleasantly surprised with Collin from Trinidad and Pucca from the Philppines was our Asst. Server. This was Oct. 16-20th on the Dream.
669.jpg

657.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter