Post a picture of your server

Our crew on the Magic in May 2009! We weren't overly fond of them as servers for the 1st couple nights they seemed very rushed and impersonal, but then on formal night we got to dinner late so we were one of the last one's in the dining room and our servers personalities suddenly transformed and they spent a few minutes after dinner chatting with our kids and making them frogs and flowers out of the menu! We thought that was magical!

SDC10649.jpg

We had Donovan from Jamaica and Nino from Italy on our Dream cruise 3/6 to 3/10. They were wonderful. We had 2 tables 8 adults and 8 kids. The ages of the kids ranged from 2 to 12. They would not let us help the kids order. They insisted they would help them order. The 2 year old would go back and forth between the adult and kid table so his parents did order for him.

Our head server Dogan
ry%3D400

Our Server Adrian from the Phillipans
ry%3D400

Our Asst Server Zolt from Hungary
ry%3D400

All three took excellent care of us.

From the Mousefest '08 cruise (my first cruise):

'Z', our assistant server on pirate night:
IMG_0538.jpg

Our head server (the name escapes me):
IMG_0539.jpg

Rolly, our server (taken during the galley tour, I was kinda surprised to see him):
IMG_0532.jpg

I didn't get pictures of our servers this last trip, but we had Conrad from Jamaica and Joel from Honduras.

In May on the Magic we had Godwin and Alvin. They were awesome! We had
a great time with them. They are pictured here with DD and DS. :goodvibes

DSCF9266.jpg
[/IMG]

Just got off the Magic yesterday (3/12/2011) and Godwin was our head server! He was spectacular. This was my 7th DCL trip and this is the first time I saw and interacted with my head server each and every night - sometimes several times per night!!

Is there a way to find out from what countries servers and others are? I would love to find someone from my home country on Magic in May.......

Lexa - not sure how, but FWIW, we had Lenka from the Czech Republic and Marko from Montenegro on our PC Cruise on the Wonder in January. Lenka mentioned there were only three CMs from the Czech Republic on board at the time, and I'm reasonably sure Marko was the only CM from Montenegro. We didn't (in general) come across many Central / Eastern European CMs on board.

Here's their photo...

vqthrr.jpg

They were awesome !

Cheers,
Sally :)

We had terrific servers on our recent Mexican Riviera cruise

Balwan from India was our primary server - we requested him - he was our server 2 years ago
IMG_7081.jpg

Tita from Hungary was our assistant server
IMG_7093.jpg

Tacash (I think that is how it is spelled) from Turkey who now lives in Ohio was our outstanding head server - never have seen one that good - he looks like he might be the head server in Donald_Quackers photo

cropped2091.jpg

Our head server Dogan

Dogan was our server on last year's EBTA; we're so happy to see he was promoted. He was very attentive and professional. We plan to ask for his rotation on our next cruise (Sept.). Nice picture...and the baby is gorgeous!

Our server was Naya. He was simple the best. Anything and everything was brought very fast and always with a smile.

He had great fun with my teen boys.

wqo3yb.jpg

Our servers Romeo (Philippines) and Nicole (Austria). I've seen that Nicole has since left Disney. We had a great time with them.

IMG_4524.jpg

From our recent cruise on Disney Magic......Our Head Server Ali from Turkey:

disney-krizarjenje-na-karibih-2011-foto_1894066_17454914_18747802.jpg

Our Server Oksana from Russia and Assis. Server Sandor from Hungary:

disney-krizarjenje-na-karibih-2011-foto_1894066_17454914_18747805.jpg

They were wonderful team and we really liked them!

IMG_0538.jpg

Z was our head server in April. He told us that when his contract was up, he was leaving the cruise industry forever. He said it's very hard work and that he's ready to go home, get married and have babies. :lovestruc I'm pretty sure that his contract has ended by now.

Our servers Romeo (Philippines) and Nicole (Austria). I've seen that Nicole has since left Disney. We had a great time with them.

IMG_4524.jpg

We are in frequent contact with Nicole. She is well, and enjoying time with her family. I think the challenge of being away from her family was a lot for her.

She was an awesome server, and as much as we would like to see her on our next voyage, we are hoping that when we next see her it will be for a vacation visit to the US!

IMG_0538.jpg

Z was our head server in April. He told us that when his contract was up, he was leaving the cruise industry forever. He said it's very hard work and that he's ready to go home, get married and have babies. :lovestruc I'm pretty sure that his contract has ended by now.

Yes Z has now left the company.

Great thread!! I am so hoping that we get some of the awesome servers you all have spoken of on our upcoming Dream Double Dip!! Our servers on our Wonder cruise weren't much to write home about! lol

Our Server Oksana from Russia and Assis. Server Sandor from Hungary:

disney-krizarjenje-na-karibih-2011-foto_1894066_17454914_18747805.jpg

They were wonderful team and we really liked them!

So Oksana is now a server? We've had her twice as an assistant server (in Sept 2010 on the WBTA and back in Dec 2005 when she was new.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter