POPpers are back from POP 9/29-10/6 and made GREAT friends!Chat until next trip!! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I change my siggy pic to this? Or stay with purple?

th_catjim12007.jpg

Cat - I LOVE that pic of you & Jimmy!!! keep the new one!

Good evening!

Checking in really quick.

Antts- :grouphug: I hope you get better soon! I love the pictures!

I'm up for whatever ya'll do for the exchange.

Hi everyone! I'm back for a sec!

Mich - youd kids are totally adorable! I can wait for the charms...whenever you get the one for Casey & I'm sending you another check...at least let's split the cost of the second set, it's not your fault the po lost them...when you get them back to you we can chat abotu it again.

let's see I know you guys asked questions...

favorite character: Ariel (alwasy has been- i'm weird)
all time movie - Gone with the Wind

Cat that orb thing is wayyyyyyyyyy too freaky! you can totally see them! Whata cruddy drive though!

Question for you Chicago gals - I have a bunch of those Entertainment books - you know the coupon kind, for the Chicago North (although it has a lot of downtown stuff too)...Anyway I have 4 extra - I didn't pay for them...Casey's team sold them. I had thought I sent them all back to the company, I found these 4 in the trunk of Mike's car tonight when I went to pick up a prize. Anyway our account is already closed..do you guys want them????? is that enough of a run on sentence for ya????

I am now up to 196 prizes for the auction!:banana: I'm pooped, I have written out the bid sheets, organized, labeled them all and I'm done!!!

What's everyone else doing this weekend? We're going to the Bulls game Saturday night.

Hey there Tink - nice to see ya!!!

I'm up for a fun v-day exchange too!!!!!

Timmy - LOVED the pics!!!! I have to show Gracie the pink crocs one! they're just like hers!

I'm sending you another check...at least let's split the cost of the second set, it's not your fault the po lost them

do not send another check!!! It will all work out! seriously! I should get the new EEyore charm in about 3 days i'm assuming. That's when my next charm shipment comes in :)

am now up to 196 prizes for the auction! I'm pooped, I have written out the bid sheets, organized, labeled them all and I'm done!!!

:woohoo: :yay: :woohoo: :yay:

Congrats and sounds like a lot of work! i mean you hardly had any time to play with us! :( ;)

:woohoo: :yay: :woohoo: :yay:

Congrats and sounds like a lot of work! i mean you hardly had any time to play with us! :( ;)

Thanks & that is EXACTLY what Gracie said tonight as I tucked her in..talk about guilt. "Mommy do you have to work all the time on the auction, I want you to watch a movie with me" UGH I admit I've been glued to this desk for 3 days now. SO tonight it's going away & the next 3 days I'm not working.

hmm, ok ok ...i won't send another check yet...but if the truly are lost & you don't get them back - let's split it please.

Go to Entertainment.com and you can check a book out...it's one of those big coupon books. There's a lot of local stuff for the NW burbs, so out of everyone Mich there's probably the most for you.

good nite all ... after watching 3 shows:happytv: I am running a temp again.. cannot take all this tube excitement.... be well be safe...

Michelle I want to see the charms... but cant see it in your blog...

I make anklets with Disney Charms.. but only charms that I got from TDS:confused3

Thanks & that is EXACTLY what Gracie said tonight as I tucked her in..talk about guilt. "Mommy do you have to work all the time on the auction, I want you to watch a movie with me" UGH I admit I've been glued to this desk for 3 days now. SO tonight it's going away & the next 3 days I'm not working.

awww!!! :hug: what a cutie!!
hmm, ok ok ...i won't send another check yet...but if the truly are lost & you don't get them back - let's split it please.
We'll talk, but the answer will still be no! haha! i'm sure it will make its way back here OR into the bowels of the Post office, let me tell you, when i went there today i checked out all the cell phones that the employees had on their counters just making sure!!!

Go to Entertainment.com and you can check a book out...it's one of those big coupon books. There's a lot of local stuff for the NW burbs, so out of everyone Mich there's probably the most for you.

hmm...COOL!

Timmy i will have to PM you my web site, i can't post here :)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE feel better!!!!!!!!!!! ::yes:: :hug:

Hugs from the kiddies and me and Sal too!

IN NEED OF SERIOUS HELP....

any of you guys have a nail biter in the family?? and were you ever able to get rid of it??

I bite my nails ALL THE TIME..and well not my little Princess is starting too :sad1: so i MUST MUST MUST stop and i don't know how!!!

Timmy i will have to PM you my web site, i can't post here :)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE feel better!!!!!!!!!!! ::yes:: :hug:

Hugs from the kiddies and me and Sal too!

do the DIS police actually not let you post that here????? where do these people get all the time??????????

Timmy - YUCK I hope you can beat this crud SOON

heyyyy i just realized my little online/offline DOT is red.....is this something bad???

aaahhhh you are invincible... hahahah I mean invisible....

brushed teeth washed face changed everything I need to chang and now am ready for bed... nite folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter