pop century

mandyla23

Earning My Ears
Im starting my online check in. We are staying at pop for 6 nights. I will have a just 3 & 7 year old. What is the best area to request?

70's, lake view. There's no pool in the 70's, so it is quieter than the other sections. It's still close to the main building.

Do you have a standard room? If you have preferred, you could still be put in the 70's, but not lake view, I don't think. If you have preferred pool view you will be in the 60's. If you have standard pool view, you'll be in the 50's or 80's/90's.

We requested (and got) 50's, lakeview, high floor in a standard room. We were very close to Everything Pop and the buses, as well as the bowling pin and hippy dippy pools, yet it was very quiet since we were lake side and the bonus was that we could see Illuminations from our room and Symphony of the Stars from right outside our room. IMHO, we had the perfect room at POP!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter