POP Century ~ Unofficially the Grooviest FAQ Thread #5 ~ Sept 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
a few of the direct links aren't working for me. I don't know if it's jsut me or not. One is the Disboards dining/menu and the other is the goofy pop jets. The rest seem to be working that I can tell right now. :thumbsup2

Jen, all the links were working when we set the page up, but our plan was to go through each link again once we finished. Give us a day or so to fine tune things, okay? Thanks much! :thumbsup2

Thank you all who has commented on the new thread!! It was fun to put together and we are glad to be up and running!! :yay:

Great job on the new thread and thanks so much!

I will be there in 19 days and I can't tell you how much this thread helped me plan my last trip and this trip!!!

Janet B, Minnie&Nana, what an awesome job on the new thread :woohoo: I love how you placed all the information in such an easy to read format and layout :yay: I found the last Pop thread to be invaluable and priceless as I planned my first trip to Pop last month :dance3: I had a wonderful, magical trip and took over 100 pictures just of Pop when I spent 1 1/2 hours walking all around :goodvibes I will be posting some here soon :banana: Thanks to the info I had read, I knew just what room requests to make: lake view, top floor, building 3 which is exactly what I got :cool1: I was not assigned there at check in but nicely asked if there was anything closer to my request and got changed right away ;) It was extremely quiet, lovely view and I could even see the top of Tower of Terror and the Swan Resort from my room :) Thanks for all your time and effort that you both put into the Pop threads :thanks: Please know it is appreciated by many people :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2 The thread looks wonderful guys - thanks so much for your hard work. I'm glad I read through it all - a few things have changed since I was there in 2009 :love:

Wow, thanks so much for all the nice comments about the new thread! It is nice to know folks take the time to read through and find it helpful. :goodvibes

mlittig ~ can't wait to see your pics! Where in MA? I am from Boston. :)

Great thread! I can't wait to see it myself in 5 days!:cool1:

I know this is still a work in progress but as i was reading through I noticed 2 things, one I didn't see a link for the map for the prefered rooms (even though you say a thanks for the map to DISer XXX) and under mousekeeping there is a typo missed a letter in "guide";)

Thanks for all your hard working putting this together and maintaining it:cool1:

Please let us know about the fridge and the coffee pot for the Pop rooms. A coffee pot would be great. I like my coffee in the morning.:rotfl: My daughter had a good suggestion along the lines of the fridge and stroller swap, how about a fan swap, she would love that. ;)

I know this is still a work in progress but as i was reading through I noticed 2 things, one I didn't see a link for the map for the prefered rooms (even though you say a thanks for the map to DISer XXX) and under mousekeeping there is a typo missed a letter in "guide";)

Thanks for all your hard working putting this together and maintaining it:cool1:

Thank you! :goodvibes

We have several typos to fix, but I've been having trouble signing in to fix them. Hopefully, we'll get to them later tonight. :goodvibes

The map link definitely slipped by us! ;) It all has to be set up, written, edited, proof read (again and again and again lol), then eventually transferred to the DIS...and then back to work making sure everything transferred properly, more spell checks lost in the transfer ....I'm tired just thinking about it again!:rotfl:

It is a work in progress so give us a couple of days to get the corrections fixed.;) We proof read it several times, but it is amazing what can be missed until it is actually in a post.:thumbsup2

We appreciate your mentioning any errors as it means a lot to us that DISers are taking the time to read through the the posts.:flower3:

Please let us know about the fridge and the coffee pot for the Pop rooms. A coffee pot would be great. I like my coffee in the morning.:rotfl: My daughter had a good suggestion along the lines of the fridge and stroller swap, how about a fan swap, she would love that. ;)

We will keep checking for official word on a fridge or coffee pot. :thumbsup2

The swaps are on the budge board, so we posted that just as a tip! Perhaps you could visit that board and make the suggestion! :goodvibes

We will keep checking for official word on a fridge or coffee pot. :thumbsup2

The swaps are on the budge board, so we posted that just as a tip! Perhaps you could visit that board and make the suggestion! :goodvibes

Thank you, I will go over to the budget board and suggest the fan. It would save us some money as we always buy one and then leave it there cause we fly:lmao:.

Thanks so much for catching those typos - appreciate that you took the time to read and comment.:thumbsup2 Will go and add the map link later tonight!

Thanks again!
Janet

So thankful for this thread and the prior one :) Our trip in January is the first time we will be staying at the Pop. Reading this thread makes us even more excited to be staying there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter