Pop Century Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mornings are peaceful at the Hippy Dippy Pool.

IMG_0011.jpg

I thought this might be helpful for someone who needed to know about special needs assistance.

IMG_0012.jpg

An empty Pop food court.

IMG_0013.jpg

Yummy things to eat.

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

Refillable mugs.

IMG_0016.jpg

Gifts to take home to those who don't get to be with you.

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

Great pictures! :thumbsup2 There was a guy last week asking if Pop sold bagels. I'll have to go find it and let him know that in fact they do sell bagels. Can't wait for my trip to Pop.

Just got back from Pop yesterday, and I loved the hotel. I think the next time we go as a family we're staying there.

I won Teacher of the Year at my work and they are sending me and my family to WDW for 7n 8 days. We are staying at POP in the perferred location. Does anyone have any pics of this area. We havent been there in about 5 years or so. Is perferred closer to the main building how far is the walk?

I won Teacher of the Year at my work and they are sending me and my family to WDW for 7n 8 days. We are staying at POP in the perferred location. Does anyone have any pics of this area. We havent been there in about 5 years or so. Is perferred closer to the main building how far is the walk?

Congratulations! What a great gift! The preferred section is closer to the main building, yes. Here's a link to a map of the preferred sections.

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=17643531&postcount=2

I've stayed preferred each time, and I love how close it is to the main building. If you don't like poolside, there are courtyard views that are close and quieter.

Just got back from POP today. We had a great time. It was super clean and our room was at a super location. We requested preferred, 70's building 10
4th floor. That is what we got. It was quiet but close to everything. I liked being on the top floor since we didn't have anyone above us either. We had an awesome mousekeeper who kept the room spotless and either left towel animals or did something fun with the stuffed animals in the room every day. Very fun. Have a great time!! I'll have to post some pics when I upload them.

Just got back from POP today. We had a great time. It was super clean and our room was at a super location. We requested preferred, 70's building 10
4th floor. That is what we got. It was quiet but close to everything. I liked being on the top floor since we didn't have anyone above us either. We had an awesome mousekeeper who kept the room spotless and either left towel animals or did something fun with the stuffed animals in the room every day. Very fun. Have a great time!! I'll have to post some pics when I upload them.

How was the weather!!????

Those are dice. Those..I think.. are game peices to perfection or some game like that. I read it before, but can't exactly remember.

Those are the pieces that go with the Playdough Fun Factory. You slide one of those dies onto the Fun Factory Machine and press down the handle and out comes the Playdough in whatever shape the die is. I always liked the one that looked like an "X". It looked like Friskies cat food when you cut it up in pieces and used pink-red Playdough.:rotfl:

Those are the pieces that go with the Playdough Fun Factory. You slide one of those dies onto the Fun Factory Machine and press down the handle and out comes the Playdough in whatever shape the die is. I always liked the one that looked like an "X". It looked like Friskies cat food when you cut it up in pieces and used pink-red Playdough.:rotfl:

You are right. I knew they weren't dice, (though my post had a typo by me making it sound like thery were...oops!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter