Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a few from last week. :goodvibes

100_1971.jpg

100_1973.jpg

100_1980.jpg

100_1981.jpg

100_1985.jpg

We just booked our trip to Disney today - staying at POP for the first time! Can't wait

Pop Pool Overflowing in the downpour on Sept 1st!

DisneyAugust2009904-1.jpg

DisneyAugust2009904.jpg

Water from the downpour almost up to our door
DisneyAugust2009902-1.jpg

DisneyAugust2009901-1.jpg

Everything POP
DisneyAugust2009479.jpg

The Lobby
DisneyAugust2009478.jpg

The Kiddie Pool
DisneyAugust2009362.jpg

DisneyAugust2009508.jpg

Inside the Green Yo-yo!
DisneyAugust2009500.jpg

Wonderful pictures Goofy22. Amazing what a downpour can do to a pool. Love the picture from the store too. I'll have one of those and two of those and throw in one of those......;)

I've really needed a pick-me-up this week and those really have done the trick.

Wonderful pictures Goofy22. Amazing what a downpour can do to a pool. Love the picture from the store too. I'll have one of those and two of those and throw in one of those......;)

I've really needed a pick-me-up this week and those really have done the trick.

That down pour was crazy I never seen anything like it! :) I have more somewhere I just have to weed through all the pics I uploaded and see if I can find them!

omghidanielle, I love your pics, and your perception of things. the cheesecake ones are so cool.

Omghidanielle, Thanks for the pics. I need something to get me through these last few days. Thanks.

Thanks for the great pics! We only have 4 days til our first stay at POP!! On thursday we have to be at the airport around 5:30am- zzzzz!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter