Pop a squat and get ready to DISSSScuss!--A 13 year old's PTR

DISRY

Earning My Ears
Hello lurkers, I know you are out there! Say hi! :thumbsup2 Welcome to my slightly un-organized, who am I kidding, very un-organized pre-trip report. It all started off with my trip to Fort Meyer's Florida,and no Disney. :scared1: Yea, I know...the TEMPTATION AHHHH! Nor does it help when your flight has a lay over in Orlando airport .As I'm walking down to my flight gate I'm searching everyone for any sign of Disney realated material. Well I find a family and I probably come off a little creepy to them saying "So you went to Disney huh?".:rolleyes1 Yea thats me the freaky-deprived Disney Fanatic, who buys Disney Postcards just to have something to remind herself of the magic. Ahem...yeah.:o So here comes my brilliant idea why dont I go to Disney?!:idea: Good idea right?! So I run it by my dad and he says "I cant wait, but this time we need food!" (More on that later) So now that you have been through my lengthy introduction. Here is the cast: Me princess: , the crazy one in the family, I dont know where it comes from?! My sister :littleangel:, annoying but lovable. Arent they all?? My dad pirate:, awesome...no clue what his favorite character is but he reminds me of Donald.

So back to the "Only requirement is Food" thing, well we took a trip to the world in 2006 and were first timers. The kind of first timers who are not informed on how expensive the food at the World can get :guilty:, yes that means, we stayed off property only went to two parks, one each day, left at 8, and brought just a lunch to eat (sandwhiches). Well you can imagine eating A sandwhich the whole day while you are in a park and that is it. We also did not bring drinks. The only thing I remeber buying was a popsicle and thats it. So this time, we do not want a repeat of last time, so we are going all out with our DELUXE DINING PLAN. Woot!:worship: This way we will never be hungry !! And also we can get some good quality food, hopefully! :laughing:

So like I said sit down, relax, turn on some WDW radio, and Enjoy! Cause I sure am! popcorn::

I hope I have some readers out there:confused3, please say hey if youre reading. Otherwise I feel like Im talking to myself...not a good feeling! So onward with this report! In June I started looking at places to stay and just getting the whole jist of WDW, let me remind you I havent been since 2006!:rolleyes: Ok so at first I wanted to do everything Deluxe, stay at Polynesian, have the Deluxe Dining plan, and fly. Well then I said to myself (yes I talk to myself dont judge!:rotfl:)"Rylie, lets be realistic...your dad just got divorced, and is living on his own...do you really think that the this vacay can be a 10000 dollar budget" and the obvious answer was NOO!:sad2: "Just keep telling yourself...in the future...in the future..in the future" So I cut down two things, I needed to keep this vacay under $5500. So I started looking at moderate...yea nope...well i guess but we are almost NEVER going to be in the resort, we have no younger kids therefor no naps for us!:) Also we could spend that extra $50 dollars a night on more important things. So I switched over to Value and I really liked Pop Century and All-star Movies, but the deciding factor was the Pop has it's own bus system :worship: And in my brain its going HALLELUGHA HALLELAUGH (however you spell it), especially since were guna be doing a lot of eating and resort hopping. There is my decesion POP, with its bus system!! Remeber just hit the little reply button and tell me your out there! I love hearing feedback honestly if you want just come right out and go its absolutely horrible, I wont mind! Honestly I will porbably give you a great big hug, because you posted! :hug:

10 points to who knows what movie those lyric's are from! Hello again, you there, lurking, yea I see you! Say HIIIII! I swear I dont bite, Im just a teenager (well I guess teenagers can sometimes be worse then biting..:laughing:). Oh well I decide while I wait for people to join in :P, I would try to get this to the top of the forum. :cheer2: Give me a D-I-S-N-E-Y
shopping!! Yes thats right, shopping for outfits and shoes, now fully updated in multi-color pictures oh-la-la!!:cloud9: Also touring iteniraries at the current moment...(I have infinite amount of time because I am sick :sick:)

Hehehe here we go:woohoo:: DISCLAIMER:adr's are not set in stone 180 day mark Dec. 3
Day 1/June 2:
Arrive 4 pm-ish...
Sleep/Nap
Grab me a slice of Tie-Dye Cheescake yummy :)
untitledii.jpg
[/IMG]
8 pm- Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show

Day 2/ June 3:
Wake up- 7:30 am
Breakfast at Food Court- 8:00 am
Make Rope Drop at Epcot- 9 am
Lunch at Coral Reef- 1 pm
Dinner at Les Chefs De France- 8 pm

Outfits for those 2 days!

71203113_b1.jpg
[/IMG]
White Toms
If you do not have a pair of these, they are wonderful! I can not say enough about them. They are very light weight and comfortable. When you buy a pair they donate a pair to kids that dont have shoes. I have the white ones, but if you dont like that color then, there are millions of others. I highly recomend you check them out! http://www.toms.com/:love:

on730663-00vliv01.jpg
[/IMG]
Old Navy Khaki Shorts
I love Old Navy, because not only do they have cheap prices. Ahem...those shorts are $10.99. Their sizes are reasonable, unlike Abercrombie where I walk in and I feel like a fat pig for trying on a size 4. :sad2:

on771907-01vliv01.jpg
[/IMG]
White Button Shirt
I love wearing white in the parks, because I feel cooler (I dont know if its just a mind set). Again this shirt is light weight and VERY comfy.
:cloud9:

10029_side_410.jpg
[/IMG]
Crocs Navy Blue
First of all Navy is my favorite color, and crocs are just way to comfy to pass up, even if they look a little dorky!:thumbsup2

imagesjuuuu-1.jpg
[/IMG]
White Shorts
From JCPenny another great $11 short find and in white :)

1306_3610_870_f.jpg
[/IMG]
American Eagle T-Shirt
Probably my favorite store to buy graphic T's from, they are light weight and stretch. And the winning factor veryy comfy!! :lovestruc

Thats it for those two days! Maybe if you lurkers come out of the shadows I will post more. Yea...I will probably keep posting if you don't. Cause this is to fun! :dance3:

im reading! haha... i go to Disney in November. ive SUPER excited to go so ive been reading this site like mad lately:laughing:

hey, nice pre trip report. We thought about deluxe dining for our next trip but when i tried to figuer out which resturants we would go to we ending up with a bunch of credits left over! the regular dining plan is enough for us :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter