Polynesian Summer

So exciting that you're going back :)
T-Rex seems like an amazing place. That lighting!

Wow T-Rex looks amazing, and that food looks so delicious! It was only being built when we were last at Disney so I'm excited to try it when we're back there again (hopefully soon!) The dessert looks incredible!

And yes, feels so so weird to be a graduate and finished with school. Packing up my room was weird too, I have so many school books and I'm not entirely sure what to do with them! Unfortunately though I'm headed into an internship for journalism so I'll have more assignments to do, but I think I can cope with that!! :)

The ice cave room looks so cool! I would love it in there I think - as long as it is not frigid as well. ;) And that dessert? Drooling. I can imagine that it must taste somewhat similar to the Rainforest Cafe's Volcano dessert, which is also yummy.

And my DD has those Minnie mouse crocs! She loves them!

Wow! A week and a half. I hope you have another great trip. Do one of your brothers still work somewhere in WDW?

We love T-Rex and i am so happy that you guys found it as awesome as we do!! Can't wait to hear about the new adventures!!

I love T-Rex! Congrats on graduating! I was just in London and thinking of your tr.

So sad that it is over, :( although it helps to know that you are already back from your last trip and ready to give us your snobbish opinion of the treetop villas. :)

Wonderful ending, Emma! I really enjoyed your TR its hard to believe you were just entering your senior year when you took this trip.....and now you are an official graduate.

You got some really lovely pictures from the monorail of Epcot and that twilight shot over Canada is gorgeous.

Thanks for sharing with you. I am looking forward to reading all about your recent trip. Welcome home!

Can't believe it's over! :sad2:
This trip really just seemed like the perfect Disney vacation - relaxed, tons of family fun, and full of lots of magic and pixie dust!

Thankfully you're ready to start the next TR so soon! So excited :goodvibes

Thank you so much for sharing your trip report! I have enjoyed it so much! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter