Polynesian Summer

Great update - so excited for you! That's so exciting that you are going so soon! :)

AHA! I knew you'd be announcing a trip soon. Because it's June already!

I can't wait for your report from the treehouses. So exciting! They look so amazing. When the first closed them, I was disappointed--I thought they were going to tear them down. How cool that Disney decided to remodel them and let the rest of us in on the fun!

I hope ten days is enough time for you to get your outfits in order. I love that you coordinate what you are wearing.

Great to see the hair wrap--those citrus colors are perfect for Florida!

Who takes these photos of you when you are out wandering around? Do you just use the timer, or do you get someone else to help? (Just curious from a logistical perspective)

Now let's finish this trippie so we--I mean YOU--can get started on the next adventure!

BTW, thought of you today when I bought my APs!

:woohoo: Another trip!!! That's coming up fast! You better start packing!
And the treehouse? that's going to be so cool! I can't wait to see your pictures from there!! Where else will you be staying?

Love your update - more wonderful Poly pictures. There can never be too many!!

I love, love, love the Poly pool! wish I was there right now!

All I can say is.....:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:......on the upcoming trip! How wonderful that you are going so soon. Well, you deserve it, being a graduate and all that.

Please take tons of pictures of the treehouse villas. that is my home resort and now that I have some extra DVC points (thanks to a new contract), I really want to stay there. So any and all pictures would be greatly appreciated. I want the scoop on the layout of the rooms. If we go we will invite my brother and his family, so it will be a full house at 9. I want to make sure it really works. Fortunately, his boys are under the age of 11 so they don't take up much room.

I hope you will have time to finish your TR before the next trip begins!

I can't wait to see all your pictures of the treehouse villa. How fun to look forward to a trip in 1 1/2 weeks.

So Belle is dying to know-

Is Cocoa a boy or a girl? :lmao:

Also- we loved Cindy giving Walt a high five. Super duper funny!

And Belle also says that she is still listening to her pink CD in the car and it is her favorite. :goodvibes

Exciting news! I can't wait to hear all about the Treehouse Villas. We passed by them last time when we stayed at POR and they looks so spacious! I hope it won't be quite as hot this time around for you.

Please take tons of pictures of the treehouse villas. that is my home resort and now that I have some extra DVC points (thanks to a new contract), I really want to stay there. So any and all pictures would be greatly appreciated. I want the scoop on the layout of the rooms. If we go we will invite my brother and his family, so it will be a full house at 9. I want to make sure it really works. Fortunately, his boys are under the age of 11 so they don't take up much room.

I hope you will have time to finish your TR before the next trip begins!

The tree houses are great! The master bedroom is off of the kitchen/living room area on one side. Down the hall off the other side are 2 bedrooms - one with bunk beds and one with a queen bed. In the living room are a pull out sofa and a pull out chair. In the unit we had the pull out chair was pretty much in front of the master bedroom door...not blocking it, but we did have to walk around it.

My husband really wants to go back to the tree houses again sometime.

Oh my, a week in a half?!? That's absolutely amazing! You barely have a enough time to get anxious to go (which is a good thing in my opinion :laughing:). You should make a quickie count-down for the fun of it haha.

Can't wait to see pics from the Dessert Party! Yumm!

A trip in a week and 1/2!!! That's great:cool1:
But does put me under great pressure to get those "You're on your way to Disney" markers through WV ready before you go. I assume you all are driving again??
Can't wait to read more of your current TR and news of your upcoming trip.popcorn::
Amy
btw - I love the Walt & Cindy picture - I'll have to show it to my DS & DD - I know they will love it!

The tree houses are great! The master bedroom is off of the kitchen/living room area on one side. Down the hall off the other side are 2 bedrooms - one with bunk beds and one with a queen bed. In the living room are a pull out sofa and a pull out chair. In the unit we had the pull out chair was pretty much in front of the master bedroom door...not blocking it, but we did have to walk around it.

My husband really wants to go back to the tree houses again sometime.

Thanks for the description! Have heard nothing but good things about the treehouses!

Ooh! Can't wait to hear about your next trip-how exciting! And nice job with the last few updates. I wasn't able to do the dessert party last time...I hope they keep offering it because everyone who has done it has raved about it.

We had an hour to go, so we mosied into Tomorrowland. The TTA is a family favorite, so up the moving ramp we went and boarded our blue car of the future!
It was a nice ride on tomorrowland’s super highways as always, but we were dismayed to hear the new voice. The old voice was just so absolutely perfect, I didn’t like the new lady at all. And she didn’t say a lot of our favorite things! Ah well, I guess things have to change sometimes – but then maybe people will complain and they’ll change it back!
I'm so unbelievably sad that they changed it! I want the old voice back and I want Mr. Tom Morrow back too! :sad1: I'll sign a petition to bring them back!

1110.jpg
awesome picture!

so how excited are you to go to disney... in like ONE WEEK? so jealous! :lovestruc

Haven't read through the entire report so far yet but can I just say that I LOVE how you introduced your three brothers as the three musketeers?
And ALOHA fellow Brit Lit lover :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter