Poll for Canadians Edited... I got one dose of ... and I got the my second shot (two votes allowed)

What vaccination type did you get?

• Total voters
I got my first Pfizer shot January 17th and my second on February 7th.
Are you in Canada? I would assume not since you got your shots so close together. Or perhaps you work in Health Care here? Either way it must be a relief to be fully vaccinated!

I got to update my vote today. DH and I went at 11am today got our first dose. We got Pfizer. The process was smooth, easy and quick. We were in and out in 30 minutes and 15 was waiting after we had the poke to make sure we didn't have allergic reactions. Feels good to be one step closer.

12+ announcement now not due here in BC until Thursday....sigh. lol
Waiting to here when DD12 can signed up. She had her Gardasil last week and in the aftercare paperwork I got when I got my shot today, it said not to have other vaccines with 14 day of getting a covid vaccine. I don't see her getting registered, and vaccinated in the next 10 days.

I'm happy to say I got to change my vote from still waiting to Pfizer! I got my shot yesterday, and was so impressed by how efficient everything was. I was in and out in under 25 minutes, which is impressive considering you have to wait around for 15 minutes. No side effects so far, other than a sore arm, and even that isn't too bad.

My 13 year old son get his shot on Monday and some of his friends go tit this week. I just cant wait till our soon to be 11 year old daughter can get hers as both of us Parents got our 1st vaccine over a month ago.

Anyone from Manitoba use the online booking system for their vaccine? My mom will be eligible for her second dose when the next booking opens on May 22. I'm wondering if I should have her log in at midnight or does she wait until morning and if so, when?

I got to change my vote to Moderna! Got 1st shot today. DH is fully vaccinated with 2 doses of Pfizer because he works in LTC. DD 20 gets hers on Tuesday. Just waiting for them to open the 12 and up here so we can get ds in for his first dose.

Anyone from Manitoba use the online booking system for their vaccine? My mom will be eligible for her second dose when the next booking opens on May 22. I'm wondering if I should have her log in at midnight or does she wait until morning and if so, when?
I used the online booking system when 45+ were eligible at 11:45 am, and I was able to book at 11:40. If your mom is awake at midnight it might be worth a try, but it would probably be fine to wait until the next morning at 7 or 8. Also, they might mention a time in the next update/bulletin.

I used the online booking system when 45+ were eligible at 11:45 am, and I was able to book at 11:40. If your mom is awake at midnight it might be worth a try, but it would probably be fine to wait until the next morning at 7 or 8. Also, they might mention a time in the next update/bulletin.
Thanks. My aunt mentioned 11:45, to my mom too. That sounds like an odd time, though.

Also, now I'm confused, because one link says the appointments will start on May 22 and another news item I read says it's tomorrow... May 21.

By some miracle, and a lot of refreshing, I now have appts booked for my 2 teenagers on Saturday! That means only my 10 year old left when his age is eligible. I am so very grateful to Vaccine Hunters! Hopefully, my kids can have a bit of normal back and also be able to hug their grandparents. There are going to be tears on Saturday! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter