Poll for Canadians Edited... I got one dose of ... and I got the my second shot (two votes allowed)

What vaccination type did you get?

• Total voters
Got AZ as a walk-in at a local pharmacy today, one of two walk-ins they were able to do this morning - the rest were all appointments.

I was there when they opened and asked; had to be there anyways, so it wasn't a special trip.

One note: I was talking with one gentleman while we were both waiting afterward; he had an appointment for Pfizer for next week that he is now going to cancel since he got AZ today. If you are in a similar position and have multiple appointments -- cancel the one(s) you don't need instead of being a "no show", so they can allocate that vaccine dose to someone else in advance!

Side effects have begun. Excruciating headache and strangely, my lower jaw and teeth are very painful. Almost as though I’ve been punched repeatedly.

Side effects have begun. Excruciating headache and strangely, my lower jaw and teeth are very painful. Almost as though I’ve been punched repeatedly.
:eek: Is that with AstraZeneca?!? I'm at 25 hours now and have nothing - I can't even see or feel where the needle went in. Not at all what I was bracing for after my Shingrex ordeal.

The hubster got his AZ shot today too! The dropping of the age limit was clearly needed as the bookings filled up much quicker than they have with the last few changes to the eligibility, at least here in the GTA and in our area.

Yes AZ. No pain at all at the injection site. The sore jaw is really unpleasant.
Hope you feel better soon. Def call your family md if lasts much longer. My parents had Moderna and just sore arm for 48 hrs plus general tiredness for a week. AZ sounds very different. Hang in there.

Hope you feel better soon. Def call your family md if lasts much longer. My parents had Moderna and just sore arm for 48 hrs plus general tiredness for a week. AZ sounds very different. Hang in there.

It seems very individualized. My DH and I had AZ and no side effects whatsoever other than a very, very mild headache the next day which may not have even been related.

It is funny that my family all got the Pfizzer one and the next day my sister and brother both felt like a Mac truck had driven into their arm. I didn't feel that bad. Hope you fell better soon.

in less than 12 hours my hubby felt like poop, around 15 he started running a fever, achy, no appetite (which is pretty serious for him 🤭) the next day was a complete right off, he was tired and felt like he'd be run over by a truck. By dinner time he started to feel better, managed to sleep thru the night and woke up the next day feeling fine. So all totalled maybe 36 hours. Me? Sore arm and it oddly felt numb to my fingers, swollen lymph node under that arm for about 2 days. Today marks 2 weeks for us!

ETA WE had the AZ jab at a Rexall

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter