Points for Rent/Transfer...Starting at $13 per point at all resorts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for AKV Dec 4-10. 2 BR and possibly a studio. We have 6 adults and 3 kids- 1,5 and 6 so I am not sure just a 2 BR would work.

I am looking for AKV Dec 4-10. 2 BR and possibly a studio. We have 6 adults and 3 kids- 1,5 and 6 so I am not sure just a 2 BR would work.
They will allow 8 plus an infant in a 2 bedroom at all of the DVC resorts. There's availability at Animal Kingdom, Beach Club, Boardwalk, Old Key West and Saratoga. Please contact us at stuart@stuartsong.com if you are interested in the available resorts.

Oh great! Could I get more info on the 2?
AKV is available in savanna view at Jambo house and Kidani for 60 points and standard view at Kidani for 50 points. Poly is available is standard view for 73 points and lake view for 83 points. We cannot make Poly reservation until 4/23 because of the 7 month window. We can make the AKV now. Please contact us at our e-mail at stuart@stuartsong.com if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Stuart & Pam

look for a 2 bedroom from 1/8/17-1/14/17
Which resort are you interested in? Right now all of the resorts are available in some type of view. We are able to book at BWV, BCV, VWL, OKW right now with the points we have left over. All other resorts like BLT, PVB, AKV, SSR & GFV will have to wait for the 7 month window. Please contact us at our e-mail stuart@stuartsong.com for more information.

Thanks,

Stuart & Pam

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter