Points for Rent/Transfer...Starting at $13 per point at all resorts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!
I am looking for a studio at Boardwalk or beach club or a standard 1 br at Boardwalk for September 24-28. Please let me know if there is availability and if you still have points available.
Thank you!
Dedra

Hi!
I am looking for a studio at Boardwalk or beach club or a standard 1 br at Boardwalk for September 24-28. Please let me know if there is availability and if you still have points available.
Thank you!
Dedra
Sent you a PM. There is availability.

Looking to see if anything is available from March 28 to April 4. Had Pop already booked, but can cancel that. Heard there may be high school band that week there...don't want to risk it. Also March 30 is our 2 year anniversary so want to surprise the wife with a great upgrade. We are AP members and paying for food OOP, so only room is needed.

Looking to see if anything is available from March 28 to April 4. Had Pop already booked, but can cancel that. Heard there may be high school band that week there...don't want to risk it. Also March 30 is our 2 year anniversary so want to surprise the wife with a great upgrade. We are AP members and paying for food OOP, so only room is needed.
Hi,

Please contact us at stuart@stuartsong.com. There is nothing available for the first 3 nights, but SSR is available for the last four nights.

Looking for either a studio or 1 bedroom july 9th-july 16th for 2 (maybe 3) adults and a 13 yo.
Thanx

We are long time DVC owners and experienced at renting our points out. We have points available at AKV, BCV, BLT, BWV, HHI, OKW, VB, and VWL. We can make reservations at all of the resorts within 7 month window and 11 month window at the resorts we have points at.

We are offering following points at the following prices.

HHI & OKW (all points rented out) - must be used by May 31, 2016 - $12 per point. (No longer available)
All resorts for reservations under 7 months - $13 per point
All other points at $14.50 per point. BCV, BWV and VWL points remaining for 11 month window reservations. All AKV & BLT have been rented out.

We can be contacted through PM or at our e-mail at stuart@stuartsong.com. We prefer e-mail as we will respond quicker that way. Please let us know the dates, resort, & number of people for the reservation. We can check on availability for you and let you know our terms and conditions.

Stuart & Pam
Looking for April 13 and April 14, studio
AKL savannah
BWV

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter