Points For Rent: CCV Total 326 points at $18.00. 198 Points any resort before 11/30/2023. Rest by 11?20/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are looking for a studio for 4 adults at the Poly for the week of 9/23/23-9/30/23. Could you check this dates? Thank you

And what kind of rooms/occupancy?
They were studios for 120 points = $2160 for Saratoga Springs and Old Key West for the studio would've been 71 points.

The ONLY thing available at the moment is 5 days September 25-Sept 30 in one bedroom villa - standard view 111 points = $1998.00 or preferred view for same dates at 126 points - $2268.00

Hi,
Do you have any points left? We’re only looking for 1 night 30th October… Thanks

I do have points and there is availability. What room type would you like me to check and what resort?
We are just 2 adults and 1 child. We can be flexible, but would prefer a studio or 1 bed. We have the riviera booked for 31st OCt to Nov 2nd so somewhere close to there might be good. We would like good pools with slides, if poss. We don’t know the Disney resorts that well. we have stayed in moderates in the last.
Thanks

We are just 2 adults and 1 child. We can be flexible, but would prefer a studio or 1 bed. We have the riviera booked for 31st OCt to Nov 2nd so somewhere close to there might be good. We would like good pools with slides, if poss. We don’t know the Disney resorts that well. we have stayed in moderates in the last.
Thanks
The only thing available at Riveria at the moment is a one-bedroom with a preferred view which is 49 points.

To answer your question about nearby hotels with good pools. Yacht and Beach Club has an amazing pool. You can find it here: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/recreation/yacht-club-resort/pools-yacht-club-resort/
Boardwalk is next to it, however, the closest to Riveria is Carribean Beach. I'm sure many people might say that they've had great experiences at Carribean Beach, but I have not. We stayed there twice and will not stay there again. Again, this is only my opinion and if you are not spending a week there, it might not matter to you. ;)

That being said, I just refreshed the page and there is nothing left at Yacht or Boardwalk for Studio or one-bedroom for October 30, 2023, at this moment.

Here is what is available at this moment:
Animal Kingdom Village (AKV) - Jambo House
Deluxe Studio - standard view - 15 points
Savanna View - 19 points
1-bedroom standard view- 29 pts
Savannah view - 35 points

Saratoga Springs Resort:
Deluxe Studio standard room - 14 points
Preferred room - 16
1 bedroom villa standard - 30
1 bedroom villa preferred room - 34

AKV - Kidani Village
studio standard view - 15 points
Savannah view - 19 points
1 bedroom villa standard view 29 points
Savannah view 35 points

OKW
Delux studio - 13 points
1 bedroom 28

My thoughts on what is available:
Savannah View is cool to see animals and my kids loved it there, however, it is far from the parks.
There are two nice pools:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/recreation/animal-kingdom-lodge/pools-animal-kingdom-lodge/
Jumbo house has this pool:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/animal-kingdom-lodge/uzima-springs-pool-bar/
Kidani has a play area with pool wich is the Samawati Springs Pool

Old Key West we love because it is the largest rooms we've stayed in and is quiet.
Old Key West has a sand castle pool
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/r...0387_GM_WDW_resort_disneysoldkeywestresort_NA

Saratoga is fine and has a boat to Disney Springs so you don't have to take the bus there if you are going to plan to eat there.

I hope this helps.

Have a magical day,
Tammie

They were studios for 120 points = $2160 for Saratoga Springs and Old Key West for the studio would've been 71 points.

The ONLY thing available at the moment is 5 days September 25-Sept 30 in one bedroom villa - standard view 111 points = $1998.00 or preferred view for same dates at 126 points - $2268.00
I'm sorry, I'm a little confused. So there's not one room available for the whole 7 days? Is that right? We would only have a room for 5 nights only ?

I'm sorry, I'm a little confused. So there's not one room available for the whole 7 days? Is that right? We have a room for 5 only ?
Things change so quickly. I checked just now and yes, the only thing that offers more than two days availability is Saratoga Springs for five nights. Of course, that can change by the time you reply again. ;)

If you want to work faster I suggest PMing me.

Thanks so much for all the info. There is a lot to consider. I also heard back from another person at the same time, and think he’s going to sort me out. But i’ll get back to you if not.

Hello All - I have 198 points available for rent at $18.00/pp. These points must be used by November 30, 2023. I can book any resort with availability. I have an additional 124 points to use by November 30, 2024.

I will need the following info to make your reservation:
Preferred resort
Check-in date
Check out date
Room Type
All names in the party and children's ages at the time of travel
Address
Phone number

I will make the reservation and forward the confirmation email from Disney once I receive it. Once a confirmation email is received, immediate payment is required.
If paying via Paypal, you must pay the fee associated with the transaction.
Must be made in US$

I hope to help you find a room!
Hello! We are looking for around 266 points if possible. We are available anytime Sept 2023 to mid December 2023.
3 adults and 2 kids, preferably BCV 2 bedroom, but could do 1 bedroom. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter