Points for Rent - $9pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is the link for the Disney Collection point chart. If anyone wants to see the DCL chart, let me know. We can go up to 340pts if anyone needs that many.
Thanks!

Hi very interested in doing business with you. Looking for the below date at 1 of the listed resorts. If points are still available please email me at jaodnam(at)yahoo(dot)com

October 12 check in
October 19 check out

Please get back with me if you still have the points available or not.
Thanks,
Jon
Lake Charles Fire Dept.

Greetings...I am looking for a total of 235 points to be used at OKW for one 2 bedroom villa and 1 standard studio from Tuesday October 26, 2010 (check in) through Sunday October 31, 2010 (check out). I have rented through the boards before and can provide a reference if desired.

I may still have points left to use OUTSIDE of DVC resorts. Sorry I cannot help any of you who need DVC resort ressies. Please contact me if you need points for DCL, Disney Collection. Asking $8 pp.
Thanks!

Hello, I'm intrested in renting some of your pts, I have a reservation for boardwalk villas starting on the 29th of August 2010, but my flight arrives on the 27th, please let me know which resort is available for 2 nights, my family is of 4, 2 adult and 2 kids, my e-mail address is wasiris1 @ hotmail.com, without the space, thanks in advance...

p.s. I am open to any location but would much prefere the poly, wilderness lodge:cool1:

I would like to arrive with a large group on December 19th for 5 nights. Please check to see if a 3 bedroom + a studio is available (OKW preferred) or if there are 5 studios (all at one resort and level such as value, standard, preferred, etc.) Thanks.

Looking for BWV Dec 9-14 2 Bed room 168pts. Willing to pay up to $11 a point!

Thanks, trying to bring the whole family down to WDW!

Those of you looking for a large amount of DVC points, we can possibly do those as a rental too. Please pm me.

I will check on some of these dates for points required. I also sent a few of you PM's.
Thanks!

Looking to stay AKV Dec. 1-8 2Adults value rm. Think I need 82 points I cant PM yet so my Email is Pcoleman6000@yahoo if you can help

Hi we are interested in two rooms at Port Orleans from Friday 7/9/10 to Monday 7/12/10.

What would the points/cost for that be?

Are your points still available? Really looking for Animal Kingdom, but Wilderness Lodge and Port Orleans are close 2nd. Need 2 br. Aug 14-19. Please let me know.
Thanks!

Hi I am new to this I would love to rent in Wilderness Lodge. Flexible dates last minute last week June and any week in July?
Thanks,
Marianne

Hello, if your points are still available we would be interested in the concierge Polynesian resort for the week of 5th to 12th or 11th to 18th of dec. 2010, a 7 night stay. Thank you.

Looking for 7 nights from 10-25-10 to 11-1-10 for OKW, AKV or BV studio. Also looking to add dining plan for 2 adults.

Thank you for your time.

Looking for 7 nights from 10-25-10 to 11-1-10 for OKW, AKV or BV studio. Also looking to add dining plan for 2 adults.

Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter