Points for rent: 475 SSR for 3/1/17 or later check-in only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to rent at AKV, a value studio May 2 for 8 nights!

Hi. Thanks for writing. Sorry, the first three nights are already gone. Probably were gone days ago, since people with AKV as a home resort can book 11 months + 7 days out.

Am also sending email, thanks.

Hi. Thanks for writing. Sorry, the first three nights are already gone. Probably were gone days ago, since people with AKV as a home resort can book 11 months + 7 days out.

Am also sending email, thanks.
What about standard view studio?

Interested in 3br for May 27-June 1st 2017
1st choice Grand Floridian
2nd choice Boardwalk
3rd choice Beach Club
4th Choice Saratoga Springs
pm me for email address

I am interested in points for March 4-11. You can contact me at dbug209@bellsouth.net
Thank you

Thanks to those who rented all my BWV and AKV points and for those who were interested.

Points as described above, check-ins 3/1/17 or later, subject of course to the 11-month max limit. $13 firm each. Also a few SSR (looks like 138) available for earlier reservations than that.

I have been renting since 2006. References available.

Easier to discuss by email or phone (I can do that live while we talk), so please PM me your email address and I will contact you. I can send you a writeup explaining DVC in detail and my renting policies.

Please understand that I am talking simultaneously to numerous people about points. Unless I very specifically tell you I am holding points for you, I have to go with the first person to commit. I probably speak to 5 people for every one who actually rents.

Especially as we enter the busy season for rentals, specific units in AKV and the other popular resorts may very hard to get. Think about reserving at SSR (for example), with a waitlist for your #1 choice. Waitlists almost always eventually come through, though it may be months from now.

No transfers, please.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter