Points for rent: 475 SSR for 3/1/17 or later check-in only

Status
Not open for further replies.

bookswin

DIS Veteran
Thanks to those who rented all my BWV and AKV points and for those who were interested.

Points as described above, check-ins 3/1/17 or later, subject of course to the 11-month max limit. $13 firm each. Also a few SSR (looks like 138) available for earlier reservations than that.

I have been renting since 2006. References available.

Easier to discuss by email or phone (I can do that live while we talk), so please PM me your email address and I will contact you. I can send you a writeup explaining DVC in detail and my renting policies.

Please understand that I am talking simultaneously to numerous people about points. Unless I very specifically tell you I am holding points for you, I have to go with the first person to commit. I probably speak to 5 people for every one who actually rents.

Especially as we enter the busy season for rentals, specific units in AKV and the other popular resorts may very hard to get. Think about reserving at SSR (for example), with a waitlist for your #1 choice. Waitlists almost always eventually come through, though it may be months from now.

No transfers, please.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Looking for April 20-24 2017 in a studio at AKL Jambo or Kidani. 2 adults and 2 children. Thanks.

Standard and savanna studios are available at either Kidani or Jambo. 82 or 100 points respectively.

Please PM your email address to continue. Thanks.

Looking for a studio at BWV January 31- Febuary 6 or 7. ANY chance that would fall under your earlier availability? I can't PM you. My email is jill.aurora@gmail.com. Thanks.

Last edited:
HI! I am looking for a 2 bedroom at BWV for 2 nights. 2/16 and 2/17 to depart on 2/18. total of 103 points. You mentioned that you may have availability before 3/17 so I thought it might be worth checking. :) I am a former DVC owner and frequent renter and I understand the rental process, rules etc. Thanks so much and hope to hear from you!

HI! I am looking for a 2 bedroom at BWV for 2 nights. 2/16 and 2/17 to depart on 2/18. total of 103 points. You mentioned that you may have availability before 3/17 so I thought it might be worth checking. :) I am a former DVC owner and frequent renter and I understand the rental process, rules etc. Thanks so much and hope to hear from you!

Unfortunately, for pre-3/1/17 I only have 101 BWV points! Sorry. If there is some alternative you would like, please advise. I do have SSR/AKV points I think to accommodate if that is acceptable, and could waitlist BWV at the 7-month mark. Or of course a spllt stay.

Last edited:
I could use 89 for BW if there is a standard 2 bed available for my dates! If it isn't available I would be ok w booking AKL and possibly waitlisting.
:D

Last edited:
I'm interested in (2) 2 Bed Room Villas, 5/3/17 check in, 5/10/17 check out at BWV.

Hi. I do not have enough points for this proposed reservation, sorry, unless you are willing to wait until the 7-month mark, in October 2016. Good luck.

I could use 89 for BW if there is a standard 2 bed available for my dates! If it isn't available I would be ok w booking AKL and possibly waitlisting.
:D

Yes, that is available. Please PM me your email/phone number and I can get started perhaps this evening. Thanks.

Points as described above, check-ins 3/1/17 or later, subject of course to the 11-month max limit. $13 each. Also a few SSR (looks like 138) available for earlier reservations than that.

I have been renting since 2006. References available.

Easier to discuss by email, so please PM me your email address and I will contact you. I can send you a writeup explaining DVC in detail and my renting policies.

No transfers, please. Thanks.

HI-I am interested in renting for 2017 March-can you send me your email address? Mine is htusa2002@yahoo.ca

Hi. Would be very happy to help you, but this cannot be reserved until June 17. PM me your email address if you want me to do that next month. Thanks.

Thanks, I would definetly like to work this out. I sent a message with my email adress. Look forward to hearing from you.

Hi. I am juggling many responses. Please let me know if I missed responding to you. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter