Points for Rent - $16 per point - Points expire May 31, 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I am a DVC member so would want the points transferred if possible. Was looking for April 18-20. Do you have 75 points available?

Hi!
Looking for one night in any studio on 5/3??? Also coukd make 5/7 work too? (One night in any studio). Thank you!

May 19-23 studio, as many nights as available in a row or if you can transfer, I’d be interested

I have DVC points for rent that expire soon on May 31, 2023. Points will rent for $16 per point. The points can currently be used at any DVC resort. Please provide me with the following information so that I can check availability:

-Resort Preference
-Room Type and View
-Date of check in and check out
-Number of guests, including ages of children in the group

Please do not provide any personal information in your reply. That info is required to be sent via Personal Message (PM). You'll need to have a minimum of 10 posts before disboards turns on PM capability.
Hi! Any availability for 2 adults, 2 children (2 yo, and infant) May 21-23? Dates are somewhat flexible from the 20th-24 but only need 3 nights. We're open to any resort since I know most will be booked at this point, but would prefer Magic Kingdom resorts. Prefer studio and any view.

I have DVC points for rent that expire soon on May 31, 2023. Points will rent for $16 per point. The points can currently be used at any DVC resort. Please provide me with the following information so that I can check availability:

-Resort Preference
-Room Type and View

Please do not provide any personal information in your reply. That info is required to be sent via Personal Message (PM). You'll need to have a minimum of 10 posts before disboards turns on PM capability.

-Resort Preference
-Room Type and View

I’m looking for:

5/8-5/11/2023
SSR
1 bedroom preferred view
2 adults/ 0 children

-Resort Preference
-Room Type and View

Hi! I don’t have a resort or room preference. It’ll be for May 25th to the 29th for two adults.

Hi! I’m new so not sure how to pm. I am looking for any resort, any view for 2 adults from May 25th to May 29th if possible. Thank you

-Resort Preference
-Room Type and View

Is there any availability at BWV for May 14-18 for any of their rooms? For four people

I’m looking for a studio for 5/20-5/23 for 2 adults and 1 child (2).
Would love to know if anything is available

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter