Points for Rent - $16 per point - Points expire May 31, 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, just joined. how is the availability for May3rd-May 6th (3 nights) in Grand Californian in Anaheim?
2 Adults, 2 Kids (11,8).
if 3 nights not available, maybe May 3rd.May 5th only

regards
I have DVC points for rent that expire soon on May 31, 2023. Points will rent for $16 per point. The points can currently be used at any DVC resort. Please provide me with the following information so that I can check availability:

-Resort Preference
-Room Type and View
-Date of check in and check out
-Number of guests, including ages of children in the group

Please do not provide any personal information in your reply. That info is required to be sent via Personal Message (PM). You'll need to have a minimum of 10 posts before disboards turns on PM capability.

regards

Last edited:
I have DVC points for rent that expire soon on May 31, 2023. Points will rent for $16 per point. The points can currently be used at any DVC resort. Please provide me with the following information so that I can check availability:

-Resort Preference
-Room Type and View

Please do not provide any personal information in your reply. That info is required to be sent via Personal Message (PM). You'll need to have a minimum of 10 posts before disboards turns on PM capability.
PM sent, thanks.

Grand Floridian has a standard view studio night on April 16th for 24 points
Bay Lake Tower has a standard view studio night on April 13th for 19 points
Polynesian has a standard view studio night on April 16th for 25 points
Polynesian has a lake view studio night on April 16th for 28 points

Hope this helps,
Tony
Hi Tony,

I'm sorry I just saw your response. If the standard view at Poly on April 16th is still available I'd love to book it. Let me know next steps. Thanks!

Any 1BR availability for just one night 4/28?

2 Adult, 3 kids (9, 6, 5)

Thanks!

Hi! I'm interested in a studio at WDW on April 30th I believe they have studios available still if you still have points. Old Key West should be 15 points. Thanks!

Looking for Studio on May 11th - I see some availability, but we are out of points for this add on day.
Let me know if you have any points left - PM you as well

Hi! I'm interested in a studio at WDW on April 30th I believe they have studios available still if you still have points. Old Key West should be 15 points. Thanks!
Yes OKW is still available on the 30th for a deluxe studio. Send me your e-mail in a PM so that I can reach you.

-Resort Preference
-Room Type and View

Hi, I’m looking for BLT, One bedroom Villa- any view,4 adults, May 21 to May 27.

Hi there. Looking for a studio at AK for one night May 19th. Two adults. Thank you
Unfortunately AKV isn't available for points on the 19th for a studio. I do see a 1 bedroom standard view in both Jambo and Kidani village for 29 points on that date.

Hello. I’m looking for a studio for April 16-18 for 2 adults. I am not interested in Animal Kingdom. Thanks

Hi! Any availability for 2 adults, 2 children (2 yo, and infant) May 21-23? Dates are somewhat flexible from the 20th-24 but only need 3 nights. We're open to any resort since I know most will be booked at this point, but would prefer Magic Kingdom resorts. Prefer studio and any view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter