Podcast Team Backstory

Who is Donna and is she ever on the show?
Donna is the third partner in Dreams Unlimited. She doesn't live in FL (yet) and I don't think I've ever heard her on a podcast. I've met her on several of the DIS events, like the Podcast Cruises and the December events so she does get to town occasionally.

Listen to the tutus episode
Can anyone enlighten me as to the date of the Tutus episode?
I've heard so much about that ep, (and the Ben show. for those who may have hear reference to it, the episode date is 07/27/11) and would love to listen to it! I've not listened to any episode with Bob in it.
And for those who asked earlier in the thread, the date of the episode introducing the podcast team was 04/15/10, and its great, a must listen for all podcast listeners.

I'm still the newbie/outsider kibitzing on the podcast, but on the other podcasts I follow with large ensembles (or even small ones) they often give little "recaps" of how people know each other, how they met, and their individual backgrounds. Nothing hooks people like other people's backstories. RuPaul and Ross Matthews are my favorites.

Can anyone enlighten me as to the date of the Tutus episode?
I've heard so much about that ep, (and the Ben show. for those who may have hear reference to it, the episode date is 07/27/11) and would love to listen to it! I've not listened to any episode with Bob in it.
And for those who asked earlier in the thread, the date of the episode introducing the podcast team was 04/15/10, and its great, a must listen for all podcast listeners.
Thanx so much, I DEF want to listen to the "backstory episode"!

Who is the guy on Skype in the 7-in-7 and what is his relationship to the group? (It's like he appeared out of nowhere without explanation. I must have missed the episode introducing him.)

My husband and I were watching a few episodes of the 7 in 7 this weekend. I said the same thing....actually, I said Who is this Will? Where did he come from? and how do I get to be him?

Last edited:
My husband and I were watching a few episodes of the 7 and 7 this weekend. I said the same thing....actually, I said Who is this Will? Where did he come from? and how do I get to be him?

Will has been on before. He has what you could call a "recurring role."

My husband and I were watching a few episodes of the 7 and 7 this weekend. I said the same thing....actually, I said Who is this Will? Where did he come from? and how do I get to be him?
I believe he works with Corey perhaps? It was mentioned on one of the podcasts recently (maybe last week's show? if not, it may have been the 2010 Intro episode?) He's a part of the DIS team in more than just a "appears on the podcast occasionally" way.

Really? Wow, it seems like yesterday.......
No kidding - since I've only been watching regularly since around June '13, I'm wondering how I even saw that one - unless "the incident" was mentioned in another more recent show that I saw, or in the show notes or something? Hmmmmmmm

believe he works with Corey perhaps? It was mentioned on one of the podcasts recently (maybe last week's show? if not, it may have been the 2010 Intro episode?) He's a part of the DIS team in more than just a "appears on the podcast occasionally" way.

That may be. I haven't listed to last week's show yet. I've been listening to the 7 in 7. I assumed he had some sort of role with the Dis or Dreams. Just sayin' that I'm willing to go try out and review Disney hotels if the Podcast is in need of someone to perform that task.

No kidding - since I've only been watching regularly since around June '13, I'm wondering how I even saw that one - unless "the incident" was mentioned in another more recent show that I saw, or in the show notes or something? Hmmmmmmm

It is brought up occasionally ....usually in a sarcastic manner towards its author!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter