• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Podcast Cruise 4.0 - 12/08/2012

I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned it already.

One month from today we will be sailing!!!

:boat:

I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned it already.

One month from today we will be sailing!!!

:boat:

I remembered this wonderful fact when I woke up this morning with no electricity and 4" of snow outside!:sad2:
Power came back and I had to leave for work. Just now checking in to join in the "1 month til we sail" celebration! :yay: i am surprised how quiet it is in here too.

:cool1: :dance3: Only one more month!!! :dance3::cool1:

Now, I have to start (and finish) my Christmas shopping, get holiday cards in the mail, decorate the house... Oh! and host Thanksgiving Dinner, before we can get to our happy place on the Fantasy and spend time with friends!
:cloud9: I'm gonna need a nap (and a tropical drink) when I get on board!!!

I was looking over the schedule of events (thanks John) and how they coincide with some of my plans. It made me wonder if we are on "Ship's Time" (ie, the clock doesn't change as we pass through time zones) or local time. Anybody know what the practice is on DCL?

December 13, 2012: At Sea

10:00AM - Noon Dave Smith Presentation and Book Signing - Walt Disney Theater, Deck 3 Forward
Disney Legend and founder of the Disney Archives, Dave Smith, will present his "Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives". Afterwards there will be a meet-and-greet with Dave Smith as well as a book signing (Dreams Unlimited Travel will provide one copy per stateroom of Dave Smiths new book Disney Trivia from the Vault...Secrets revealed and Questions Answered)

For those of us who will be sharing a cabin with a roommate who is not a blood or legal relative, will we be able to buy a second copy of the book or should we plan to have one before we sail. Also, will Mr Smith sign other books we have of his in our libraries? :)

For those of us who will be sharing a cabin with a roommate who is not a blood or legal relative, will we be able to buy a second copy of the book or should we plan to have one before we sail. Also, will Mr Smith sign other books we have of his in our libraries? :)

We will have a few books on hand for folks sharing a room who are not related.

Yes, he will sign others of his books - no blank checks.

Any idea of when we might get approximate pick up times for those using the DIS transportation to the port? I need to know if my Owner's Locker can be delivered the day we leave or if I have to get it delivered the day before.

Yay! :cool1:

Cruise Documents have finally arrived in Plymouth!!! :boat:

also to anyone interested in ordering shirts. i used the podcast cruise 4.0 logo that corey posted on pinterest a few weekds ago and uploaded the design on vistaprint and it said the resolution was too low, i shrunk the design just a touch (kept ratios) and it worked out perfect. I ordered 2 tee shirts, they came and the resolution was great. Ended up paying $22 for 2 tee shirts with shipping and upload fee and they came within a week. I still havn't seen the logo posted on the boards so hopefully thats the right one and its ok :)

http://pinterest.com/pin/23151385555898329/

Mixology Class - The 10th, at 5:00, at the Tube, is confirmed.

Send me a PM if you want to be added.

YAY. Finally got my cruise docs today. :banana: Not that it matters, :lmao::lmao: but the luggage tags are handy.

We have added the time and location for both Podcast Bingo and the Group Photo in the first post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter