Podcast 2.0 Thread 6

Wish we were headed out now, but have to wait til finals are done. Waiting this last week is going to be heck.

Bag is mostly all packed! Last minute things go in after a good night's sleep. :cloud9:
Have a safe trip, Lyn.

Hi Guys
I made it through the 30+ hours of flight & connections from Aus and I am looking forward to my second day in the parks.

If you are in AK and see a Disunplugged shirt, say hello - my husband thinks I am totally nuts and has not yet got the idea of the travelling with 700 Disers
Glad you made it safely to WDW.

I am at the "Testing the electronics" phase of packing!

66177_1489399471089_1117025522_31096380_5939687_n.jpg

Nice chandelier.

I'm not testing just yet. I just had to order a new usb cable for my pocket camera. It has been a good camera but I wish Kodak wasn't so proprietary.

I am at the "Testing the electronics" phase of packing!

66177_1489399471089_1117025522_31096380_5939687_n.jpg

Cool pic! Matthew had several different lenses that I'm not sure what they do...if I've got the room, I may bring them on the cruise so that some of my DSLR camera savvy friends can help guide me...:)

Hi Guys

I made it through the 30+ hours of flight & connections from Aus and I am looking forward to my second day in the parks.

If you are in AK and see a Disunplugged shirt, say hello - my husband thinks I am totally nuts and has not yet got the idea of the travelling with 700 Disers

Wait till he gets a load of the ones that drink. :rotfl2:

Hope you are having a good time Jennifer. See you next week. :banana:

I can't believe there's only 8 days till were on the boat!! I cant wait to actually meet everyone. Hope everyone is getting packed, I still have things to get. Lol. Atleast I have our dis unplugged shirts done. :woohoo:

Hope everyone has safe travels. See you all soon! :yay:

Florida weather has been in the 60's and will be in the 50's this coming week. It's been really nice during the days, but chilly when the sun isn't out. :)

That is an awesome chandelier! The pulley system is genius too. I could not imagine getting to it without it.

I am on a plane tapping away on the iPad using inflight wifi on my way to WDW where I am going to meet so many wonderful people. I am beyond excited!

I have already started spreading pixie dust. Shared all sorts of info about touring WDW with a family in the airport waiting area. They have a four year old and did not know about child swap! Told them about the holiday highlights.

I have a little notebook for collecting autographs and recording memories.
Four year old "Princess" Stacia was so thrilled when I asked her for her autograph. She loved that I called her princess. She even thanked me for asking for her autograph.

I am on a plane tapping away on the iPad using inflight wifi on my way to WDW where I am going to meet so many wonderful people. I am beyond excited!

I have already started spreading pixie dust. Shared all sorts of info about touring WDW with a family in the airport waiting area. They have a four year old and did not know about child swap! Told them about the holiday highlights.

I have a little notebook for collecting autographs and recording memories.
Four year old "Princess" Stacia was so thrilled when I asked her for her autograph. She loved that I called her princess. She even thanked me for asking for her autograph.
Aww that sounds like fun!

Aww that sounds like fun!
I'm so bored because I don't really have anything else I can pack until Thursday due to needing clothes! I think I am going to go crazy by the time Saturday morning rolls around and we actually get to start driving!

I started packing today...did laundry and finished up last minute shopping. I hope to have the suitcase finished tomorrow. Still have to finish the FE...just can't decide what I want to do...it will come to me I"m sure. I've looked over the paperwork several times...then realized that ME was not set up for me...called Disney and got it fixed....going for a pedicure tomorrow and my nails done on Tuesday....then that's it....I'll be ready to go. :yay:

Ok, I made some magnets today and figured out how to finish the FE....and got a pedicure (not a real good idea in 33 degree weather)...time for a little rest and then have to tackle the suitcase.

Not much longer now...with so many already in WDW or on the way...it's getting real quiet out here.

I have been packing all day, wow 2 checked suitcases, 2 carryon suit cases and two "personal item" sized bags......and i pared down all the clothes...have to also make sure to leave room for fe gifts. Shoes take up so much room! well almost done gonna relax tonight and leave at 12 noon tomorrow for the world. I did manage to have a cruise suitcase and a theme park suitcase, that always helps. see you guys there! and probably some people in the parks we will have our lime green mickey on our backpack, come say hi!:goodvibes

Hope everyone is having fun packing and getting ready. It just doesn't seem close enough until we are all packed and going... "now what am I forgetting?" :idea: Hope everyone is having fun getting here!

Have some fun at the World for us! (we can't make it this week) Although, we will be at DTD Fri. or Sat! :thumbsup2

See you all soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter