Podcast 2.0 Thread 6

0010.gif

pirateshipwithpiratesmileys.gif

Good Morning Everyone, wow I can't believe it's officially less than a month away. Just think one month from today we'll be sitting down to listen to Bob Gurr and Charlie Ridgway and then enjoy a private performance by Jodi Benson. Wow! Can't wait!

Ohhh
A spiffy new thread

4 weeks from right now Val & I will be on a plane headed to FL for the cruise!

Morning everyone - 4 weeks from right now my family & Jen's will be getting ready to head into the MK for the day! Very exciting!

Yippee! New thread. :goodvibes
Can we put 100 pages on this one?

Three weeks from now I will be throwing the last things in my suitcase, kissing my sweetie goodbye and heading to the Portland Jetport.

Three weeks and twelve hours from now I will be on WDW property. Hope to go to Jellyrolls for my first night. Anyone want to join me at Jellyrolls Saturday, December 4?

Hi all! By the time you all get here I will have put up Christmas decorations!:santa:

I suppose I should unpack from October's trip now, huh? ;)

Why not just bring it all back? Maybe Meg could hold on to it between trips?

Oh, and I live this line in your sig:
"Should I be disturbed that my fiance's boyfriend is designing my wedding invitation?"
I'm sure it will be very tasteful. :3dglasses

Happy Saturday, Happy new thread everyone...

I have the entire day to myself.. Besides trying to get baking done, not sure what else I will do with it. What is everyone doing today?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter