Podcast 2.0 Thread 6

I guess that's about it.....not including today, I have 7.5 work days left....and this is my last full work week for the year !!!!

Seven and a half for me too. But this is my last full week of work until the end of January!:scared1::scared1::scared1:

A coworker just got back from a trip to Florida, where he and his family stayed at CBR for two days (Tuesday and Wednesday before Thanksgiving). He said it was crazy mobbed. I asked him if he was prepared before he left. He said that they'd be fine and wing whatever. I told him he'd be sorry, especially with a 2 and 4 year old. He said next time he would plan a little better. Maybe ask a few questions.:goodvibes

I'm prepared for large crowds....I'm going with the expectation that it will mobbed with people, and that way I won't be surprised....the last 2 trips that I went, the crowd level was small...I won't get that lucky this time..but that's ok...I'm still going during Christmas....Can't wait to see the faces on my girls when they see the MK decorated!!!!

Two weeks! Anyone else bringing a Kindle? I'm bringing my new K3 in graphite.

I don't go anywhere without my Kindle! I'd have serious withdrawal issues leaving it behind for eight days! :scared1: I have a K2 and love it.

Kathy

Bringing mine too- trying to finish re-reading all the Harry Potters.

We are done! Except for clothes worn between now and then, we are done packing! Not only for PCC2.0 but also for the 12/18 Magic Christmas cruise!

:dance3::dance3::dance3:

Lori (I think it's Lori),

Do you have Harry Potter on your Kindle? I didn't think they had been released in e-format.

Kim

I can't believe we leave in 9 days. I am home sick today. I was fighting a cold all weekend and it finally won. On the plus side I am catching up with the shows on the DVR.

2 more days left of work for me (granted they are 13 hour days but still) I got so lucky that I have 4 days off before I even leave for our trip without even asking. That just means I work my 40 hours m, t, w, but then thats it! :dance3: Dollar tree had some great last minute vacation/cruise items gloves, hats, travel mugs, hot chocolate packets, big plastic cups, santa hats, magnetic dry erase boards, sharpies, ziploc bags etc. Hope everyones plans are coming together

2 more days left of work for me (granted they are 13 hour days but still) I got so lucky that I have 4 days off before I even leave for our trip without even asking. That just means I work my 40 hours m, t, w, but then thats it! :dance3: Dollar tree had some great last minute vacation/cruise items gloves, hats, travel mugs, hot chocolate packets, big plastic cups, santa hats, magnetic dry erase boards, sharpies, ziploc bags etc. Hope everyones plans are coming together

I'm working on it...everyday a little something else gets done...told my DD that we MUST finish packing this weekend. We have appointments to get our hair cut this week...then over the weekend it's the pedicures and nails...time is just going soooooo slow today....I was ready to go home hours ago.

Lori (I think it's Lori),

Do you have Harry Potter on your Kindle? I didn't think they had been released in e-format.

Kim

It's Lori.:)

I downloaded all of them in pdf form through Torrent. I will get them when (if ever) in book form when they release them. But it's been a back-saver trying to read them all again before seeing Deathly Hallows.

I can't believe we leave in 9 days. I am home sick today. I was fighting a cold all weekend and it finally won. On the plus side I am catching up with the shows on the DVR.

Me too, Scott. I worked a 1/2 day, but gave up and came home. Then I slept for a couple of hours. I can't stay home tomorrow, so I hope I can sleep tonight. I do feel better after the nap. I hope my voice holds up tomorrow. I answer the phone in a call center for a living. Get better.

Kim

I am excited to see everyone! It's hard to believe it is almost cruise time. :)

Good to hear that you are excited too!! Can't wait to see everyone I have met in person and on the boards!!!

tumbleweed.gif

Hi there cruise peeps! :wave2:

I may be one of the few folks whose working all the way through the end of the day on Friday, 12/10. We leave for Orlando on Saturday morning.

We're behind on things because I was out of commission for a week, so I'm a tad stressed. We send "unique" photo Christmas cards every year and that's usually all done by now. :scared1: We have our photo shoot tomorrow night! With luck and paying out the nose for shipping, I should be able to get the cards in the mail before we leave for the cruise.

Today was a vacation day with my sister visiting from Buffalo. Just back from taking her to the airport. Now, time to start packing!

I work four days this week. Then two weeks off. Then a four day work week before Christmas and a four day work week before New Year's day. I guess I can get through the rest of the year!

I may be one of the few folks whose working all the way through the end of the day on Friday, 12/10. We leave for Orlando on Saturday morning.

We're behind on things because I was out of commission for a week, so I'm a tad stressed. We send "unique" photo Christmas cards every year and that's usually all done by now. :scared1: We have our photo shoot tomorrow night! With luck and paying out the nose for shipping, I should be able to get the cards in the mail before we leave for the cruise.
I'm in the same boat...no pun intended...I'm working right up to 5:30 on Friday, Dec 10th...Mom and I fly out of Indy the morning of the 11th...

Trying to find the time to finish all of my projects as well as Christmas cards before I leave for the cruise...:eek:

I'm so pumped for this trip. I'm bringing the Wonder to it's knees!

See you all soon... :)

It's a coming quick! Getting excited but still super busy with work. Will be there late on the 9th. Eight more work days here :banana: but will have a few work days down there. Both Fridays till mid morning. :eek: Beats not going at all. ::yes::

See you soon! WOOT :dance3:

Me too, Scott. I worked a 1/2 day, but gave up and came home. Then I slept for a couple of hours. I can't stay home tomorrow, so I hope I can sleep tonight. I do feel better after the nap. I hope my voice holds up tomorrow. I answer the phone in a call center for a living. Get better.

Kim

Hope you both get better soon :goodvibes Better to get it out your system now rather than on the cruise :thumbsup2

Wow, hope it all goes ok! Sounds like the time will fly by for you!

Today was a vacation day with my sister visiting from Buffalo. Just back from taking her to the airport. Now, time to start packing!

I work four days this week. Then two weeks off. Then a four day work week before Christmas and a four day work week before New Year's day. I guess I can get through the rest of the year!

I hope you had a lovely weekend!

I've got 4 days this week, 3 next week and I won't work again all year :cool1: Poor old Gav is at work for 2 days when we get back but then it's a 3 day weekend.

We got snow last night - maybe an inch but I hate it :sad2: Only 1 bit was tricky in the small roads near our house, the main roads were fine. I hope this is it though.

Happy Tuesday everyone :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter