Podcast 2.0 Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all! My name is Joyce and I am going on the Podcast Cruise!

I am MinnieGarden's Mom and K5JMH's MiL. I am looking forward to meeting everyone in December!

Hi Joyce! How's farming? ;)

Pirate Night is so fun. Some folks go all out with their dress/costume, some don't have anything 'pirate-like" on. After dinner I changed into a skirt, pirate t-shirt and pirate mickey ears. :goodvibes Oh, and glow necklaces.

Let me chime in about dress too..

I wore a skirt and dressier t-shirt to dinner each night and Phillip wore khakis and Hawaiian (Disney) shirts, maybe a polo style shirt one night.

Don't stress over pirate night. Phillip wore a Disney Hawaiian shirt that had skulls in the print and a cheap eye patch. I wore my regular skirt and top, with a skull and crossbones scarf and a single big earring. Some people do go all out, but it's not like you HAVE to.

Hi Joyce! How's farming? ;)

Pirate Night is so fun. Some folks go all out with their dress/costume, some don't have anything 'pirate-like" on. After dinner I changed into a skirt, pirate t-shirt and pirate mickey ears. :goodvibes Oh, and glow necklaces.

I wore a skirt and dressier t-shirt to dinner each night and Phillip wore khakis and Hawaiian (Disney) shirts, maybe a polo style shirt one night.

Don't stress over pirate night. Phillip wore a Disney Hawaiian shirt that had skulls in the print and a cheap eye patch. I wore my regular skirt and top, with a skull and crossbones scarf and a single big earring. Some people do go all out, but it's not like you HAVE to.

ARRRRR! pirate:

But flip flops are my dressy shoes! Well, sort of.

Guess I'm wearing ear plugs then. ;)

Yeah, and they want your shirt to have sleeves as well!!! :scared1: It's an outrage! pirate:

The nerve! :headache:

:rotfl:

Hello from Northeast Ohio computernut friends. We need a WHOOOOAAA PC 2.0!!!!!!!!

Hey Aaron. Know what ya mean but it just doesn't roll off the tongue like -

WHOOOOAAA DAP! :)

But I'll make due. :banana:

Formal night doesn't bother me at all - it is Pirate night that give me the shakes. I have absolutely NOTHING to wear. . . .

Ok everyone. Jack is the naked pirate. :yay:

(The woman will probably like this. ;) :rotfl2:)

I am MinnieGarden's Mom and K5JMH's MiL. I am looking forward to meeting everyone in December!

Hi Joyce. Welcome! :)

:wave2: Hi Mom!

Has Joyce seen the shirt that you were wearing in chat the other night? If so, then I'm sure that she knows that behaving is out of the question.

Nicole - I didn't know what he was wearing in chat until this morning. Would someone please let me know these things!?!?!?!:confused:

:welcome:
Nice to see you joining us Joyce. Don't be a stranger here, we don't bite. Well, most of us don't. :rotfl:

Welcome Joyce... We love your daughter and we won't hold anything against you that you let Mike into the family! :goodvibes kidding of course, we love Mike! Can't wait to meet you in December.

Great to see you here, Joyce! Drop by more often!

Hi everyone. Everybody have a good weekend? I feel like I didn't accomplish much of anything. Yesterday I detailed my car (even under the hood!), did some laundry, and last night we went to a car cruise and dinner.

Today I had to go pick something up on the other side of town and, halfway there, the heavens opened up with a deluge of biblical proportions. I honestly don't know why I wash my car in the first place. Just my own compulsion, I guess.

Personally, I'm counting down to Hershey. I wish more of you were going to be there, but I'm looking forward to seeing those who will be there. December feels a long way away.

Personally, I'm counting down to Hershey. I wish more of you were going to be there, but I'm looking forward to seeing those who will be there. December feels a long way away.

Same here Dodie. We are looking forward to seeing everyone - I hope it's not as freakishly hot as it has been over the last few weeks. It has been brutal.

This weekend we spent at the community pool. I was there all day with the girls yesterday since Vinny was working, and today, we all spent the day there. It was so hot today and we all got so much color, not pasty white anymore!

Nicole,

She saw it this morning. She was wondering and I told her we were having Disco podcast chat on Wednesday. So she will probably join us this Wednesday.

I am still an angel!! :littleangel: :rolleyes1

So, what are you wearing for Glee chat this week?

:wave2: Hi Mom!

Nicole - I didn't know what he was wearing in chat until this morning. Would someone please let me know these things!?!?!?!:confused:

Hmm, I thought he said that you knew what he was wearing. I'm trying to figure out why you would let him buy that in the first place :)

I'll be so excited if this happens. I've never been a flattie before. :goodvibes

That's because you do all the events :lmao: ;)

Hi ya,
Looking at my documentation it says there will be a formal evening on our cruise, I have only ever had these on the 7 night cruises or have I read this wrong?

Not that I mind, any excuse for my DH to wear his kilt :)

I enjoy dressing up a bit, DH just does what I tell him (usually a shirt and nice trousers on dress up night) do what ever you feel comfortable doing (and what the baggage allowance lets you pack!)

:welcome: My Mum's name is also Joyce :goodvibes Glad to see you over here :cool1:

I doubt if we'll dress up for pirate night, I may take some bandanas :thumbsup2

Great to see you here, Joyce! Drop by more often!

Hi everyone. Everybody have a good weekend? I feel like I didn't accomplish much of anything. Yesterday I detailed my car (even under the hood!), did some laundry, and last night we went to a car cruise and dinner.

Today I had to go pick something up on the other side of town and, halfway there, the heavens opened up with a deluge of biblical proportions. I honestly don't know why I wash my car in the first place. Just my own compulsion, I guess.

Our neighbour was out washing his car on Saturday and then it poured down :laughing: He should have just waited!

Oh and December will be here before you know it :goodvibes

Good morning everyone :wave:

Hope you all had a good weekend? It's getting close to the end of the school year here and so everyone (except me) is taking some time off work, usually the amount of work decreases in general but there's always the chance of a big panic and things going wrong :rolleyes:

Have a good day :goodvibes

Morning all! Happy Monday!

A short work week for me - I have a flight to Chicago to catch on Friday! I am really looking forward to this trip.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Hi Anne :wave2:

Just managed to spill hot acid up my arm :rolleyes: No harm done (I got water on it straight away) but now I have to fill out a form and all that :rolleyes: As well as re-weigh the sample :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I hope this isn't the start of a clumsy week :laughing:

I am glad you did not injure yourself! Don't you hate all the paperwork! Of course, I am on the receiving end of lots of it:goodvibes

:welcome::welcome:
Welcome Joyce!

Glad you are joining us on the cruise!

Morning all! Happy Monday!

A short work week for me - I have a flight to Chicago to catch on Friday! I am really looking forward to this trip.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Good Morning Anne!! - I can't wait to see you on Friday and the many friends we will see at D2D on Sunday.

Just managed to spill hot acid up my arm :rolleyes: No harm done (I got water on it straight away) but now I have to fill out a form and all that :rolleyes: As well as re-weigh the sample :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I hope this isn't the start of a clumsy week :laughing:

Glad you didn't injure yourself.

Hope everybody had a nice weekend.

I took the girls (used to be GS leader, stayed in touch with most of them) to ball game. Don't know that they watched the game, but they enjoy the social occasion.

Welcome Joyce !!!!! So glad you will be joining us....see you in December.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter