Podcast 2.0 Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Becky - I love the little picnic tote. Looks like you and Gav will be heading out to the country for a day of rest and relaxation :)

It attempted to rain here this morning - I was so hoping for a good soaking rain for a couple of hours - but it was more like a "cloud sneezing" :rotfl2:
Didn't rain enough to even get the driveway all wet.
I think Karen is to blame :rolleyes:

No thanks. Learned the hard way. Except for a few BIG ticket items, if I don't have enough cash, I don't need it.

I use my Discover credit card the way I see other people using their debit cards.
I buy just about everything with the credit card and pay in full every month.

Those of you flying Southwest - Check your flights, I got $30 in credits today on my scheduled flights September - December.

Hmm. Might I mimick my friend, Todd?

cricket-black.jpg
cricket-black.jpg
cricket-black.jpg

I think everyone is in WDW! Every status update on FB is where people are/what they are eating at WDW, I am getting depressed!!

I know, Andrea. :headache: With no trip until December for us, I'm going to need to get used to this.

At least Hershey is only a month away. :thumbsup2

I am hanging here too! Just not feeling very talkative tonight.

I did make another payment on my cruise today!

I know, Andrea. :headache: With no trip until December for us, I'm going to need to get used to this.

No WDW until December for us too. Vinny and I were just talking about taking a long road trip to Florida next summer, seeing a lot more sights and taking it easy since this trip is going to be go, go, go....

I have to say that the time has been going quickly, so December will be here before we know it. Hershey is now less than 1 month away! I started planning for Hershey in January, it's crazy how fast the first half of the year went.

Give me flattie photo location ideas and I'll make sure you get to visit them in two weeks.:thumbsup2

Give me flattie photo location ideas and I'll make sure you get to visit them in two weeks.:thumbsup2
Phillip has to have his Haunted Mansion visit. I, on the other hand, would be completely happy with a French slushy. We are simple people. :)

I think everyone is in WDW! Every status update on FB is where people are/what they are eating at WDW, I am getting depressed!!

Doesn't bother me in the least.:rolleyes:
I would much rather be there in December than in summer heat.

Looks like there'll be just 4 of us.

DS companion backed out of vacay/pcc. Since it was because she's getting married, and hubby-to-be is in Marines, I guess I'll forgive her.:goodvibes

Should I change ADRs, or just tell them when we show up that there are only 4 of us?

Left message on FE and Room # threads. Did I forget someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter