PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
crap on acracker. I keekp on hitting post instead of going back to look at threads. Make me stop. :woohoo:

WonderfulDreamer2 said:
crap on acracker. I keekp on hitting post instead of going back to look at threads. Make me stop. :woohoo:

hs anyone atucally carpped on a cracker? how idd they aim that well?

I'm taking Dsis to spa sydell tomorrow for a massage
massage.gif
Thrn s girls afternoon out. I canlt wailt.

snowwhitesmom said:
is she hiding, Frog?

not yet, but we still cannot get jules logged into msn messy, and the windows updates are still running,,lol

My intent was to post about something here, but I have totally forgoteen what it was about. :rotfl:

WonderfulDreamer2 said:
My intent was to post about something here, but I have totally forgoteen what it was about. :rotfl:
Well, you had good intentions anyway.................'course they say the road to Hades is paved with those.......... :rotfl:

paigevz said:
Well, you had good intentions anyway.................'course they say the road to Hades is paved with those.......... :rotfl:
:grouphug: Thanks Paigey Waigey! :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest