PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
the LTNS one :) you really should come see us more often :cutie:

LTNS?:confused3

And you are calm? And on here? Shouldn't you be packing and freaking out? Oh, maybe that is just me.

My daughter's school mascot is the Dolphin. They have dolphins pictured everywhere in the school. DH told the princopal that they need to change their motto to "Education with a Porpise".

::yes::

You would think. I'll be freaking on Tues night when we still aren't packed. In fact today I volunteered, ate lunch with DH, then took a nap. I guess I should have been packing.:sad2: :lmao:

Is this the weekend of the 3rd and 4th? If I go it would probably be best to only go for a day or something. We probably wont get passes until Feb. What day will ya'll go to Epcot or Animal Kingdom. Those are the 2 parks I want to visit the most. I would LOVE to meet some of you!

EPCOT on the 3rd! It would be great if you came! We're doing Food and Wine festival during the day and having dinner at ESPN later that night.

So dh is bathing the girls. They guilt-tripped him into doing it, and I didn't even have to try. I do it myself most of the time, but they love when he does it because he lets them splash, and I don't.

The downside is that I'll be mopping water off the bathroom floor in an hour. :rolleyes:

sorry merle HIYA STALKEE
Happy Birthday to me and my namesake..although my birthday isnt until January.

I would much rather throw a towel on the floor than get on my knees.

I can probably make it on the 3rd. DH says we need to see how much the move actually costs and look at finances. But go ahead and count me in!! I'm so excited now! :banana: Who all is going?

I'm back. No fish for dinner afterall YAY! I made blueberry pancakes and bacon instead. Much much better!

I just joined the Disney movie club and got 5 movies for $30. Not too bad. Buying 4 more in the next 2 years won't be very difficult. :lmao:

Dh is upstairs asleep since he has to work tonight. 1 DS is at the movies and the other is off pouting somewhere. :rolleyes:

38 more days for me! :thumbsup2

EPCOT on the 3rd! It would be great if you came! We're doing Food and Wine festival during the day and having dinner at ESPN later that night.

So dh is bathing the girls. They guilt-tripped him into doing it, and I didn't even have to try. I do it myself most of the time, but they love when he does it because he lets them splash, and I don't.

The downside is that I'll be mopping water off the bathroom floor in an hour. :rolleyes:

I go with Teo's suggestion of putting down towels on the floor. And I made no mention of knees. :rolleyes1

sorry merle HIYA STALKEE
Happy Birthday to me and my namesake..although my birthday isnt until January.

TY!

I LOVE it!! You see my indian name in my siggie that someone else gave me :)

:thumbsup2

Teo, why must you bait me this way? I've been such a good, points free DISer lately. :sad2:

that was not a bait, think of it as OPPORTUNITY ! I knew you would be the one to comment on my comment. Everyone else is smart enough to leave it the heck alone.

I would much rather throw a towel on the floor than get on my knees.

See, I used to have no problem getting on my knees...now I'm old and they hurt so I'd mop it up with a towel too.

By the way what does LTNS mean? Scrap said that was who I am when I asked and said I should come visit more often.

Im the one that said that Kim, LTNS is long time no see .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter