Plus Options????

Princesstimes2

Mouseketeer
I have a park hopper plus and a MYW with plus options, can I use all of the plus options to go to blizzard beach only? We love this water park. I don't care about going to any of the other places. Thanks for your help.

Just remember that you don't have the same amount of "pluses" as you have room nights. We will be there for 8 days but (for some reason) will only have 5 "pluses".
pumpking.gif

Yes you can use all of your plusses for Blizzard Beach. (You may visit the plus venues in any combination, repetition, or order up to the number of plus visits on your pass.)

The plus pack costs the same ($48) but the number of plusses varies with the number of park days originally on the pass. Seven through ten day passes get five plusses.

>>> 8 days, 7 nights, 5 plusses

If you go to two plus venues, for example Blizzard Beach and Disney Quest, on the same day you will consume two plusses on that day.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/dispass.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter