• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Planning dining schedule...Any spreadsheets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the spreadsheet I use. If you want a copy let me know.

AUG2009.jpg

Hi I really like your spreadsheet, could I also have a copy? My email address is hotmama3747@gmail.com

Thanks much

Awesome table you created. Trying to finalize our plans and needs for our WDW trip. Taking GD who will turn 5, her DD turns 36, and us DGPs. This will b so helpful.
Thanks! Ears to u.:love::scared1::cheer2::happytv:

That looks fantastic and exactly what I am looking for. Can I Please also get a copy. Thank you very much !!!! Kamabet3 @ yahoo.com

Awesome table you created. Trying to finalize our plans and needs for our WDW trip. Taking GD who will turn 5, her DD turns 36, and us DGPs. This will b so helpful.
Thanks! Ears to u.:love::scared1::cheer2::happytv:

Just need your email and I'll send it right out.

Would love one as well.......just what I was looking for.
Thank you

won't let me add my email address????

Just a heads up that this thread was bumped from about a year ago, and the original person who offered to send the spreadsheets out may not be following this thread anymore.

Those wanting current spreadsheets may be better off starting a new thread asking if anyone is currently willing to share what they have. :goodvibes

I am closing this thread. If someone would like to start a new thread offering spreadsheets they're welcome to:goodvibes.

This thread is about two years old and the original posters who were sending the spreadsheets out haven't been back to check on this thread in well over a year. If one of them (or someone who got the original spreadsheet) is willing to start a new thread offering to help others out, feel free to start up a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter